Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ready for the battle! Advice appreciated

Hey guys,

So I guess this is my first post here. I've been lurking around SPFS and PH worrying myself into decline because some douche bag user (who has since posted here a few times) is determined to convince everyone they're screwed. BIG respect to CD for creating this place, I dig the constructive attitude here I hope it can stay this way.

Anyway I'm going to be jumping into the protocol as hard and as strictly as I can in 2018 but I could do with some advice from anyone offering so without further ado...

Juice feasting: I work 9 to 5 consulting job and I have to stay pretty sharpish, is it feasible to feast for a week and still go to work? I'm new to this job and I don't want to take time off until I've got my feet under the table. I can usually get by on minimal food (I'm only 145lbs).

Intermittent fasting: I saw Chi had incorporated a 1 day weekly fast into his regime. Any thoughts on this as an approach?

Pine pollen: From what I've read there's a lot of hype on this herb with some guys taking it everyday. Is it okay to take with other T-boosters or will this stress your system out too much

Thanks in advance,

Z

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
    Hey guys,

So I guess this is my first post here. I've been lurking around SPFS and PH worrying myself into decline because some douche bag user (who has since posted here a few times) is determined to convince everyone they're screwed. BIG respect to CD for creating this place, I dig the constructive attitude here I hope it can stay this way.

Anyway I'm going to be jumping into the protocol as hard and as strictly as I can in 2018 but I could do with some advice from anyone offering so without further ado...

Juice feasting: I work 9 to 5 consulting job and I have to stay pretty sharpish, is it feasible to feast for a week and still go to work? I'm new to this job and I don't want to take time off until I've got my feet under the table. I can usually get by on minimal food (I'm only 145lbs).

Intermittent fasting: I saw Chi had incorporated a 1 day weekly fast into his regime. Any thoughts on this as an approach?

Pine pollen: From what I've read there's a lot of hype on this herb with some guys taking it everyday. Is it okay to take with other T-boosters or will this stress your system out too much

Thanks in advance,

Z
    Welcome,

Regarding juice feasting - I'm an enterprise network/information security consultant/engineer, and I juice feasted and went to work during each of my days juice feasting. It was a little difficult at times, but I made it through. Just try to reserve energy for the mental processes (don't workout these days).

Intermittent fasting - I do this, but not how Chi describes it. I only eat from 12pm-8pm, and nothing during the times before and after. I did the one day a week fast thing at the beginning, but I don't believe it's necessary. I dropped it about a month or two into the regime I did.

Pine Pollen - take everyday. It will only help to balance your system, not over-stress it.

Just stick to the basic outline like a mule and you'll be there before you know it. There's a wealth of information on this site and in the guys who populate it - we're always here to help, but you'll find that most of this journey will just be you, and yourself. But it's life changing for sure.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My experience regards to juice feasting. I work on the eurofighter typhoon fighter jet as a craftsman and found the biggest ball ache was making the damn juices. I work 13 hour days so had to get up super early for it. You must try your best to de-oxidise the juice. Make them in the morning and fill whatever bottle your sticking it in too the top (to get rid of the oxygen). I just stuck em in a backpack, got to work banged em in fridge.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I live 10 minutes away from an organic juice bar that uses very high quality industrial juicers. was kinda expensive but shaved a lot of time back into my day...
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah I live 10 minutes away from an organic juice bar that uses very high quality industrial juicers. was kinda expensive but shaved a lot of time back into my day...
    which one was that jacknap? I looked at like 3 different ones in the city, but ended up just buying a bunch from whole foods when I got sick of juicing.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    which one was that jacknap? I looked at like 3 different ones in the city, but ended up just buying a bunch from whole foods when I got sick of juicing.
    big carrot
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I wish I had that option back in the day.....I would have definitely taken advantage of it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Finshed day 5 of juice fast today, I think I'll shoot for 14. It's not nearly as hard as water fasting I feel like I could do it for months.

Good news: Anxiety dries up a lot when you're hungry so I function a lot better and worry a lot less. I also think my face looks less gaunt.

Bad news: Odd white patches on my wang and shrinkage worse than ever. I noticed when I take a dump (rare on a juice fast) my peep gets a little bigger, I know some guy on PH had the same phenomana. Pelvic floor issue maybe?

I've no idea what degree of recovery I can make as I'm pretty damn messed up right now, but nobody ever achieved anything by wallowing in misery. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wang was smaller on juice feast mate but I think for me it was because i was ice cold temperature wise which is perfectly normal through a feast/fast

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
    Update:

Finshed day 5 of juice fast today, I think I'll shoot for 14. It's not nearly as hard as water fasting I feel like I could do it for months.

Good news: Anxiety dries up a lot when you're hungry so I function a lot better and worry a lot less. I also think my face looks less gaunt.

Bad news: Odd white patches on my wang and shrinkage worse than ever. I noticed when I take a dump (rare on a juice fast) my peep gets a little bigger, I know some guy on PH had the same phenomana. Pelvic floor issue maybe?

I've no idea what degree of recovery I can make as I'm pretty damn messed up right now, but nobody ever achieved anything by wallowing in misery. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
    Everything you're experiencing is normal. Honestly, go for as long as you can. It can only help. The original juice feasting program that I did was a 90 day feast. I did 45 days because I got sick of taking two hours everyday to make my juice. Not only that, but with the organic produce, I was spending 300-400 a week.

You're not going to have any libido while cleansing. It's the last thing your body is thinking about right now. Just keep going....for as long as you can.

If you stay on the protocol without fail, you will recover. How much do you want it? The only reason some people don't recover, is because they give up. Bottom line.

Concerning the decrease in anxiety. You have to think...you're flooding your body with more nutrients, vitamins and minerals than most people get in months and sometimes years of regular eating. Not only that, but your pH is going to be higher during the cleanse. When you couple the cleanse with the breathing exercises, the anxiety is completely evaporated.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-12-2018 at 06:49 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"