User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    I see a lot of people here are using R-Andro, but I dont see it listed on the protocol?
    You new guys need to read the stickies section here.....ALL of it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    I see a lot of people here are using R-Andro, but I dont see it listed on the protocol?
    Dude could you maybe make your own progress thread? It's kind of sporadic with you posting this stuff across 5 or 6 threads. It'd also probably get your questions answered quicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

So something aint right. All the hair on my legs has started to fall out. I know some guy on SPFS had/has this but I can't be arsed digging around that dump for answers. Really sucks though. I thought I was done with new symptoms.
    Veins are getting bigger all over me as well. Life is pretty hard right now.

Anyway, I've managed to thicken my forearms up a little. Still look pretty weird but progress is progress. Can't believe I didn't used to go the gym before all this, now it's one of the few things that motivates me to get up anymore.

Fuck it. Just keep going I guess. Being a little bitch about shit never solved anything. I'll start an andro run soon. Maybe it'll help.

Z

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
    Update:

So something aint right. All the hair on my legs has started to fall out. I know some guy on SPFS had/has this but I can't be arsed digging around that dump for answers. Really sucks though. I thought I was done with new symptoms.

Anyway, I've managed to thicken my forearms up a little. Still look pretty weird but progress is progress. Can't believe I didn't used to go the gym before all this, now it's one of the few things that motivates me to get up anymore.

Fuck it. Just keep going I guess. Being a little bitch about shit never solved anything. I'll start an andro run soon. Maybe it'll help.

Z
    An Andro run will fix that for sure.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Z, I don't believe any hair on my legs ever fell out, but the hair on both my legs and forearms did start to get really thin & soft months after my initial crash. It is all back to normal now. I also had extreme thinning of the forearms (muscle & bone), right from the get go. This also improved over time with dramatic improvements once I added heavy lifting into the program (builds muscle and increases bone density). One word of caution, however, is to not push it too hard, too early. If your body is not yet up to the challenge, you can spike your cortisol and have the opposite effect.

Fuck it. Just keep going I guess. Being a little bitch about shit never solved anything.
    That attitude is why you will recover
    Never lose your sense of humor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    Z, I don't believe any hair on my legs ever fell out, but the hair on both my legs and forearms did start to get really thin & soft months after my initial crash. It is all back to normal now. I also had extreme thinning of the forearms (muscle & bone), right from the get go. This also improved over time with dramatic improvements once I added heavy lifting into the program (builds muscle and increases bone density). One word of caution, however, is to not push it too hard, too early. If your body is not yet up to the challenge, you can spike your cortisol and have the opposite effect.

That attitude is why you will recover

Thanks, man. I just shaved all that shit off last night. Looks better now than it did having giant patches, it'll grow back when it's ready I guess.

I agree with you on the lifting big. I've started pushing harder on my deadlifts and it feels pretty dope. I think my cortisol levels have stabilised now. I used to wake up in the middle of the night and sprint for the door (for no reason), whereas now days I sleep like a brick till morning.

I complain on here too much, but you guys' advice helps a lot when I'm messed up.

Next time I'm back it'll be with good news.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks, man. I just shaved all that shit off last night. Looks better now than it did having giant patches, it'll grow back when it's ready I guess.

I agree with you on the lifting big. I've started pushing harder on my deadlifts and it feels pretty dope. I think my cortisol levels have stabilised now. I used to wake up in the middle of the night and sprint for the door (for no reason), whereas now days I sleep like a brick till morning.

I complain on here too much, but you guys' advice helps a lot when I'm messed up.

If you work the program you will have good news in the future. Just keep at it man.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's super hard to not be negative during the worst parts. I'm guilty of it still so I can empathisize lol.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    it's super hard to not be negative during the worst parts. I'm guilty of it still so I can empathisize lol.
    It is...no doubt.

I am pretty far removed from it at this point and I see how these things end up if you just stay the course regardless of emotions. It ALWAYS comes out better. Always.

But yeah, it's hard to be all puppies and rainbows when shit is hard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

I said I'd be back with good news, and I am.

So this is a bit personal but since getting PFS whenever I jizzed I wouldn't really feel anything. No relief, or pleasure, just nothing. Anyway, whacked off for the first time in a long time the other day and BANG suddenly it was back. It was like I could feel the synapses in my brain firing.

I've also been laughing recently, a lot! It's not like I've just been depressed or some shit, it was more like my body literally forgot how to laugh, some neurochemistry fuckery I guess. And also (touch wood) little bouts of libido here and there.

It may sound like little things, but the fucking state I was in when this started it's such a difference. I hope I can retain this for a while. I know it'll ebb and flow. But I really was circling the drain a couple of weeks ago, now back on my feet.

Only differences I've made outside of protocol have been taking daily Vitamin C and occasional Vitamin E. Vit C gives a nice little boost to star the day.

Peace and love, my dudes.

Z