Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
Update:

Okay so I let my mentality go to shit a bit this week but now back on the wagon (shoutouts to biatch) and going to try to only post support, updates and garner advice.

So fun story; Last week I vaguely remembered English once posted "Eat 5 raw bulbs of garlic a day" so I thought I'd shoot for that ... Anyway today I checked the post and what he actually said was 5 CLOVES of garlic. I can't even explain how much garlic my dumbass has choked down but shit I've got to admit it's funny looking back.

Diet is getting close to being on point although I still think I'm eating too much fruit and I need to put more effort into getting grass fed meats. Herb rotation is fine. Gym game has been rubbish due to busyness but I'm upping it hard next week.

Still don't feel I'm on the protocol 100% yet so not surprised at lack of improvements. But I'll get there.

Nothing worth having comes easy.

Z
That's the thing....to say this thing takes dedication is an understatement. That's why many will fail. It will take you awhile to get the "feel" of it so that it actually becomes a lifestyle. Once you get that dialed in, then you just have to maintain. Maintaining is easier then getting up and running, which for some guys, can take months just to get to the place you have to be, to actually start making progress. The sooner you get "in the zone" the quicker the benefits will start to accrue. Some guys, unfortunately, never get in this spot.

Keep at it, and it will start to happen.