Hey guys,

So I guess this is my first post here. I've been lurking around SPFS and PH worrying myself into decline because some douche bag user (who has since posted here a few times) is determined to convince everyone they're screwed. BIG respect to CD for creating this place, I dig the constructive attitude here I hope it can stay this way.

Anyway I'm going to be jumping into the protocol as hard and as strictly as I can in 2018 but I could do with some advice from anyone offering so without further ado...

Juice feasting: I work 9 to 5 consulting job and I have to stay pretty sharpish, is it feasible to feast for a week and still go to work? I'm new to this job and I don't want to take time off until I've got my feet under the table. I can usually get by on minimal food (I'm only 145lbs).

Intermittent fasting: I saw Chi had incorporated a 1 day weekly fast into his regime. Any thoughts on this as an approach?

Pine pollen: From what I've read there's a lot of hype on this herb with some guys taking it everyday. Is it okay to take with other T-boosters or will this stress your system out too much

Thanks in advance,

Z