Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
Update:

I said I'd be back with good news, and I am.

So this is a bit personal but since getting PFS whenever I jizzed I wouldn't really feel anything. No relief, or pleasure, just nothing. Anyway, whacked off for the first time in a long time the other day and BANG suddenly it was back. It was like I could feel the synapses in my brain firing.

I've also been laughing recently, a lot! It's not like I've just been depressed or some shit, it was more like my body literally forgot how to laugh, some neurochemistry fuckery I guess. And also (touch wood) little bouts of libido here and there.

It may sound like little things, but the fucking state I was in when this started it's such a difference. I hope I can retain this for a while. I know it'll ebb and flow. But I really was circling the drain a couple of weeks ago, now back on my feet.

Only differences I've made outside of protocol have been taking daily Vitamin C and occasional Vitamin E. Vit C gives a nice little boost to star the day.

Peace and love, my dudes.

Z
Great news.

Three steps forward, one or two steps back. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Keep at it.