User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    Come on man!!! There’s more than 50 issues that can cause blood in stool, and for us is very probable to be gut inflammation....the last thing it would be is cancer....

Question: will you keep the Herbs on you waterfast?
    No I'm not taking anything except apple cider vinger, some salt for electrolytes and lemon with the water 1st thing in the morning since my body needs a big break from supplementation. Though. I think after a week I will take a few parasite herb cleansers like wormwood and blacknut to kill off any eggs before doing a few coffee colonics and then refeed and begin probiotic and digestive enzymes supps and wait another month or so before resuming herbs.

I doubt it's cancer and it's very unlikely to be because I've eat healthy most of my life, but just saying I really wouldn't care if it was at this point. I just remember my naturopath said when she found candida growth in my gut many years ago that if I didn't get a proper hold on it, it could cause colon cancer

I'm guessing it's a parasite/s, this is why I'm doing this long water fast, don't care how much weight I lose in the process or how shit I feel.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, I feel you. This forum is the reason why I am still here. I wish to god that it is not fake.

A parasite would be a small problem to fix. Then you only have to fix the PFS and you are back in shape. So no reason to give up because of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where are you Bro!?!?!?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone heard from this guy?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just read through the whole post. Was wondering the same thing?

Hopefully for him he didn't go to any doctors and go down that rabbit hole. Talk about analysis paralysis.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"