User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried yoga the first couple of years after my crash- I didn't notice much improvement during that time.

I tried fast a couple years back and felt horrendous. My cortisol and adrenaline were so high that I couldn't sleep at all and eventually went back to juicing. I suppose I could try fasting again as I'm in an awful way and am desperate.

I am beginning to suspect that my PFS is uniquely bad because of the abnormally high dose I took and the young age at which I took it. Ive been doing the dietary recommendations here for two months now and not seen improvement, and overall I am somehow mentally worse off than I was 8 years ago, even though I have generally avoided stress. I am going to try a few changes like fasting, dropping coffee, cold showers, etc but something deep down tells me I may have to accept this hell and move on.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man alchemy that's awesome. Being able to think and talk again sounds like it would be so fun. I just don't get why I can't improve even after eating clean, trying a littany of vitamin's and minerals, and working out. Maybe you're right and I need to stick more precisely with one exact protocol, but it still doesn't make sense that I wouldn't sense some improvement. Day to day I am still suffering so much I can barely stand it, most of body is numb if it isn't hurting, I have constant head pressures or aches, and I feel like Im not even inside of my own body which is the most disturbing and uncomfortable thing. It's very hard to get through a day when you can just barely sense the world around you, and then you need to stick to a difficult diet, meditate, take cold showers, workout, and do all these other things which I can't find any willpower to accomplish. I guess one just keeps marching on though.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alchemical Recovery out of hell of PSSD after taking similar 5ar pharma drug

Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    Man alchemy that's awesome. Being able to think and talk again sounds like it would be so fun. I just don't get why I can't improve even after eating clean, trying a littany of vitamin's and minerals, and working out. Maybe you're right and I need to stick more precisely with one exact protocol, but it still doesn't make sense that I wouldn't sense some improvement. Day to day I am still suffering so much I can barely stand it, most of body is numb if it isn't hurting, I have constant head pressures or aches, and I feel like Im not even inside of my own body which is the most disturbing and uncomfortable thing. It's very hard to get through a day when you can just barely sense the world around you, and then you need to stick to a difficult diet, meditate, take cold showers, workout, and do all these other things which I can't find any willpower to accomplish. I guess one just keeps marching on though.
    Well, this is why so few people recover. it’s one of those things you really can’t half ass, you gotta be on point and consistent with everything, make it your life..Almost obsessive with it, we all aren’t perfect but coming out of this you gotta be damn close to it. It’s unlike anything else and the level of accountability you need to have for yourself could be overwhelming. It takes being on the straight and narrow to such a high degree to get out of this.. Shit I thought I was disciplined, and this thing taught me that I still gotta take it up a notch and buckle down. & when your a young man on this road it could sometimes get very lonely. The journey is unique for sure..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well all I can say is that if it were me and didn't see any improvements despite efforts with diet and working out, I'd stop to reassess and go back to the basics. And by that I mean stripping everything back down through fasting like what I suggest before.

Because you could be confusing/overloading your body with too many different supplements, food type combinations that don't mix that is holding you back.

For example with myself, several months back I thought my diet was excellent, I was eating loads of superfoods, vegetables, beans, lentils, nuts, smoothies, staying away from diary, grains and limiting my meat consumption.

I found out I was making myself worse through consuming too much indigestible fibres through the beans, lentils along with not soaking the nuts and seeds so wasn't getting any of the enzymes. Then I was getting Too much sugar with the fruits and not eating enough lean grass fed meats.

This is why I kept on getting horrible skin rashes, diarrhoea and brain fog wasn't improving only at the times I fasted.

Since I stripped my diet down to predominately paleo keto based, with lots of eggs, meats, cruciferous vegatebles, fruit on it's own as a mono meal on carb loading days, bone broth and raw milk kefir even (though I'm lactose intolorent I can tolorent it raw), no more stomach problems and I'm noticing now finally my psoriasis is clearing up which I've had a problem with for years, so now I know my gut is finally healing up and the best thing is now is that my diet is no longer complicated since like you i don't like to overthink and hate preparation, I just make sure I eat good proteins and fats combination meals and 2 cups worth of vegetables for the day.

The only vitamins I take are vitamin D, B complex and some pro and pre biotics. The essential minerals I get from high quality organ meats.

But yeah I would strongly suggest like the other poster suggested to fast for some days, clean your body and decide on one particular anti inflammatory diet to stick to that is going to help with your gut and decide on what protocol you what to do

I even do maintenance fasts, so I try to have one at least once a week or one every 2weeks with intermittent fasting and you be surprised how good it makes you feel since it's important to give your body especially the gut and liver a break from having to process foods and supplements which can be very taxing on the system.
    Last edited by Alchemy; 01-12-2020 at 12:14 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Week 2 on Andro Hard Cycle

Decided to crank things up a bit by going the full recommended dose of 600mg from yesterday and woke up horny as fuck this morning to the point I had to masturbate. Had a crazy sex dream where I felt like I was fucking this girl I know for real. Every position and every movement felt like I was there in the flesh

So far brain fog is more or less completely gone now. I can interact and concentrate like a normal human being, the only thing missing is the ability to feel joy which is the lingering depressive anhedonic mood. Also had a few days where lethargy has been coming on but I noticed it is from drinking the raw milk kefir which I've now eliminated since I notice the wipe out drowsiness was coming after that.

Waking up every day with mw, which sometimes don't go away

Psoriasis is finally going

Deeper sleep and more vivid dreams

Workouts are simply amazing.

So what's left to sort out

Sensitivity and brain penis connection

Mood joy/euphoria

Planning on doing 4-6 more weeks then back on herb rotation, though I'd love to be able to take this stuff forever lol

I think I'm edging closer to the optimal diet for me finally after years of experimenting, falling off the wagon getting sidetracked and making mistakes. If I can be strict with myself for another 6 months I think I can heal 100% for sure.
    Last edited by Alchemy; 01-15-2020 at 04:41 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Week 2 on Andro Hard Cycle

Decided to crank things up a bit by going the full recommended dose of 600mg from yesterday and woke up horny as fuck this morning to the point I had to masturbate. Had a crazy sex dream where I felt like I was fucking this girl I know for real. Every position and every movement felt like I was there in the flesh

So far brain fog is more or less completely gone now. I can interact and concentrate like a normal human being, the only thing missing is the ability to feel joy which is the lingering depressive anhedonic mood. Also had a few days where lethargy has been coming on but I noticed it is from drinking the raw milk kefir which I've now eliminated since I notice the wipe out drowsiness was coming after that.

Waking up every day with mw, which sometimes don't go away

Psoriasis is finally going

Deeper sleep and more vivid dreams

Workouts are simply amazing.

So what's left to sort out

Sensitivity and brain penis connection

Mood joy/euphoria

Planning on doing 4-6 more weeks then back on herb rotation, though I'd love to be able to take this stuff forever lol

I think I'm edging closer to the optimal diet for me finally after years of experimenting, falling off the wagon getting sidetracked and making mistakes. If I can be strict with myself for another 6 months I think I can heal 100% for sure.
    Sounds like you’re doing well. How many pumps are you taking?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Sounds like you’re doing well. How many pumps are you taking?
    Just realised I'm not even close to the full dose yet.

I've been doing 4 pumps for the last week and only increased to 6 2x daily from yesterday and really feeling it dialing in now. But on the back of the bottle it suggests 6-10 pumps. So I could go up to 10 pumps. Really could be underdosing myself, just been doing what through other members on here have been dosing

I must say, this stuff is the shit, my veins were bulging out of my arms working out today, I thought they were gonna pop lol. I was thinking to myself, don't make it so obvious you're on prohormones, I had to force myself to stop exercising, I nearly ran out of exercises to do and still buzzing with energy hours later

Then there is this calm assertive confidence it brings which is really nice.

Really feeling amped/charged up and finding small things funny and enjoyable again.

Treated myself to 20ounces worth of ribeye steak to stock up on

Let;s fucking do this..
    Last edited by Alchemy; 01-15-2020 at 10:18 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Well all I can say is that if it were me and didn't see any improvements despite efforts with diet and working out, I'd stop to reassess and go back to the basics. And by that I mean stripping everything back down through fasting like what I suggest before.

Because you could be confusing/overloading your body with too many different supplements, food type combinations that don't mix that is holding you back.

For example with myself, several months back I thought my diet was excellent, I was eating loads of superfoods, vegetables, beans, lentils, nuts, smoothies, staying away from diary, grains and limiting my meat consumption.

I found out I was making myself worse through consuming too much indigestible fibres through the beans, lentils along with not soaking the nuts and seeds so wasn't getting any of the enzymes. Then I was getting Too much sugar with the fruits and not eating enough lean grass fed meats.

This is why I kept on getting horrible skin rashes, diarrhoea and brain fog wasn't improving only at the times I fasted.

Since I stripped my diet down to predominately paleo keto based, with lots of eggs, meats, cruciferous vegatebles, fruit on it's own as a mono meal on carb loading days, bone broth and raw milk kefir even (though I'm lactose intolorent I can tolorent it raw), no more stomach problems and I'm noticing now finally my psoriasis is clearing up which I've had a problem with for years, so now I know my gut is finally healing up and the best thing is now is that my diet is no longer complicated since like you i don't like to overthink and hate preparation, I just make sure I eat good proteins and fats combination meals and 2 cups worth of vegetables for the day.

The only vitamins I take are vitamin D, B complex and some pro and pre biotics. The essential minerals I get from high quality organ meats.

But yeah I would strongly suggest like the other poster suggested to fast for some days, clean your body and decide on one particular anti inflammatory diet to stick to that is going to help with your gut and decide on what protocol you what to do

I even do maintenance fasts, so I try to have one at least once a week or one every 2weeks with intermittent fasting and you be surprised how good it makes you feel since it's important to give your body especially the gut and liver a break from having to process foods and supplements which can be very taxing on the system.
    Interesting, thanks. Are you sure that eating fruit or drinking juice makes you worse? I followed peat diet strictly for years (lots of juice, milk, and coffee) and along with taking some hormones I was able to think a lot sharper (though never cured). Do you think the sugar feeds bacteria in the gut to cause inflammation? Is it too much of a burden on the liver? I want to understand the reason sugar is inflammatory.

On your previous diet you were eating legumes, starches, etc, which are known to be inflammatory. The fiber and starch itself can irritate the gut and cause endotoxin and bacteria to form. So maybe on this previous diet it was this and not the juices/sugars which were the problem?

Also it is funny you are able to tolerate raw dairy yet are lactose intolerant. Raw milk still has lactose, so maybe it is not that which is a problem for you, but the casein. I know some people ahve problems with A1 milk but are fine on A2. Personally, sometimes I react perfectly fine to milk and feel like it is nourishing me and keeping me warm, other times I get stomach cramps and loose stools. It is hit or miss, so I figure I better err on the safe side and stay away from it for the most part.
    Last edited by slader1; 01-16-2020 at 02:13 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, thanks. Are you sure that eating fruit or drinking juice makes you worse? I followed peat diet strictly for years (lots of juice, milk, and coffee) and along with taking some hormones I was able to think a lot sharper (though never cured). Do you think the sugar feeds bacteria in the gut to cause inflammation? Is it too much of a burden on the liver? I want to understand the reason sugar is inflammatory.

On your previous diet you were eating legumes, starches, etc, which are known to be inflammatory. The fiber and starch itself can irritate the gut and cause endotoxin and bacteria to form. So maybe on this previous diet it was this and not the juices/sugars which were the problem?

Also it is funny you are able to tolerate raw dairy yet are lactose intolerant. Raw milk still has lactose, so maybe it is not that which is a problem for you, but the casein. I know some people ahve problems with A1 milk but are fine on A2. Personally, sometimes I react perfectly fine to milk and feel like it is nourishing me and keeping me warm, other times I get stomach cramps and loose stools. It is hit or miss, so I figure I better err on the safe side and stay away from it for the most part.
    The fruit is fine in moderation. I eat an apple, banana or mango as a snack on their own whenever my body wants it. In the past I went overboard with smoothies, fruits mixed with green vegatables like kale, spinach, lots of juices legumes and beans. All of these are laced with phytoalexins, phytoestrogens, oxalates,not to mention unwittingly consuming the chemicals sprayed on these vegetables which are zenoestrogens which all disrupt the endocrine system and turn people into soy boys

If you're talking fruit juice drinks thats a different story, as that will be converted to pure glucose in the body.

I mean you can thrive off that, i've done the 80-10-10 diet which is nothing but pure sugar through fruit and you're litterally on a manic high literally on it since the body is running on pure glucose/energy but is it healthy and sustainable in the long run?

Too much sugar if you have gut problems is definitely going to irritate the gut. Yeast, candida thrive off it. Before I had gut problems I rarely use to crave sweet things like cakes, sweets etc, but I had to work hard to get it under control and now dont have any much cravings for these kind of sugary sweet subtances

As for milk, I now limit the raw milk post workout since studies show it helps with repair muscles and aids recovery plus the calcium for bone strength and I was drinking it nearly every day so and making me a bit sleepy.

The theory on why those of us who are lacto intolerant can tolerate milk raw is because it isn't heated and processed like pasteurised milk which destroys the enzymes and probiotics so you can get complete nutritional profile from the milk since in pastruerised milke the calcicum and good fats are inhibited so it makes it naturally difficult to digest. I can also tolerate goats milk which I put in my coffee.

If I drink raw milk I don't get any stomach problems, no gas, no crampst if I did experience those things I would eliminate it to be on the safe side as you are doing now.

The trick is always to listen to your body regardless what studies or what any dr or study is suggesting is great since our genetic makeup is individual

I mean this guy thrives living on one meal per deal which is legumes, beans and some other vegetables and nutraceuticals supplements and he's a fucking beast. Would I follow his diet in this state? hell no!

Dr. Amen-Ra on , Aging, Male Mortality, and African American Longevity - YouTube

At the moment I'm tweaking my diet to be more anabolic and using carbs as tools for pre and post workout like how its laid out on the protocol. My digestion at the moment is really good, solid stools, no upset stomach, besides when I ate some bad supermarket fish at a friends dinner the other week, which I quickly recovered from while everyone else who ate it got bad food poisoning from. I will have a little carb like one piece of fruit before training, and then overload on carbs post workout to take advantage of the insulin response

Rest of the days, when non training I have high protein high fat, moderate carb diet which is similar to keto but not going into ketosis as over the long run going in full ketosis I found can become quit toxic to the body.

My own dietary guidelines which i found are working well so far, are only use juices to cleanse/repair/fast though I usually just water fast. Use and indulge in clean carbs for post workouts/ recovery and meat for maintenance anabolic hormone building, and small amounts of cruicerficrous and fermented vegetables as a side dish to compliment the meat from time to time for fibre, digestion and cleaning.

I've tried eating just meat on it's own and only made me constipated having to strain on the toilet.
    Last edited by Alchemy; 01-16-2020 at 05:27 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk man I prefer listening to a guy with the name CDSNUTS than a guy named
    Dr. AMEN-RA. Just think about it