User Tag List

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    You're thinking way too much in the moment and panicking that what you're feeling is indefinite. It's not, if you're doing the right things. I can already tell you that TRT isn't going to fix it. Already been down that road myself. Nor is drinking and smoking psychedelics.

Let me explain why you feel like you're on a constant drug high that won't end. All mammals in the animal kingdom are built with survival instincts. We know this. When a mammal is attacked or feels it's in danger, it's brain responds by sending fight or flight hormones (epinephrine, norepinephrine, cortisol, and other stress hormones) to the brain causing the heart to palpitate, the eyes to dilate, the body begins to tremor, and panic so that fleeing becomes easier. This is the part is not widely known; While in this state, if the animal is caught by a predator and experiences physical and mental trauma, the brain severs it's connection to the entire world and its nervous system to disassociate itself, thus lessening the pain of it all.

All of us in the beginning stages of PFS go through this very thing. First, we experience our first crash and panic like hell, causing it to be worse. It's understandable. Because of the slow progression of recovery, we continue to panic ourselves to death not knowing what's wrong or how to fix it, eventually leading to the disassociation I mentioned above. That's a lot of the "drug high" you're experiencing because of all of the panic that has put your brain into disassociation mode. On top of that, your hindering your recovery because you want instant relief, which is understandable, and trying to numb your pain with toxic foreign substances. But that's not how this works. You need to accept that and, instead, put your strong desire to better into doing what you need to be doing. If not, then yes. This will be forever for you.
    This isn't going to be forever, I will make sure of that one way or another, I will find a way out.

I don't feel panic rather dread at this time, I'm too numb to feel panic. it's like I'm looking at life through a window, enclosed within my mind, rather than high I should say, very difficult to describe. My mind state is content, peaceful, super clear, no brain fog, can think clearly without any obstructions or with little emotions connected with the thoughts and feels like I'm acting when having a converstion with people. I'd rather have a bit of brain fog and have the ability to shift moods and mind states like a human rather than operate like an android.

Though last few days have been better in the sense of caring about what is going on around me and being able to react angry at some things.

I understand what your saying about trauma and severed connection through dissociation, which is what happened when I first ever crashed from a psyche drug, and then made myself feel worst by having panic attacks I was far worst mentally back then but I never experienced complete shutdown like this even though I was in a frenzy

Right now all systems have shut down, I don't feel any adrenaline, no stress cortisol, just calm dissociation nothing trigged it that was traumatic, only after stopping androgelz did I slowly begin to notice things were not working downstairs as well as previously which is when the overthinking and excessive worry did set in. In fact I was feeling very close to full recovering

I'm thinking shutdown or low estro and that can usually only be reversed through TRT or some other shit like clomid. I really dont want to go down that road of putting more synthetics but living like a ghost in the land of the living i can't and will not accept.

Strangely enough I still getting regular noctornal erections and morning erections, but can't really feel any excitement in my head or body when they happen and feel disconnected from them, it's so robotic. Every night experiencing vivid sexual dreams but yet feel no libido

I'm not in my 20s anymore and don't know if my body can bounce back on it's own again if my testosterone is completely tanked, this is why I would consider TRT but that's only after I exhausted all options and tests confirm it's extremely low

Right now I am back to the protocol cycling herbs for PCT, eating healthy, sauna, meditating and trying to stay positively by working hard to remain calm and in the present and working out muscles any free time I have along with running hard, cold showers just so I can reconnect with bodily sensations. I've been sleeping better and all my bloods should arrive on tuesday and hopefully that can give an inkling, faint idea on what's going on

Thanks for all your support and encouragement guys, I can't tell you how much it helps to have people talk to about this that have an understanding of what's going on, though we know we each individually have the responsibility to pull ourselves out of the hole.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You hittin the gym? Or HIIT?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    You hittin the gym? Or HIIT?
    I'm doing both.

I remember you saying in your thread that you experienced sudden anesthetized discconnection with your lower body and then you recovered after a few weeks

Do you think the water fast resolved it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it was part of it. I was extremely suicidal there and almost did it(still have flashbacks to that lol), once the decision fell I'm not gonna do it I went like all out on my body. Showing it that we actually gonna probably die soon in a physical way XD.

I was fasting but in addition did this way too stupid cold exposure, swimming in the cold sea for as long as I could humanly hold + 1-2minutes and then I had to get back home etc.. &HIIT. Probably huge internal stress, after the 5th day I felt tremendously bad on the waterfast(in comparison first waterfast I felt great at 10th day), but did one more day, met someone at the supermarket and noticed I can barely hear and felt completely spaced out so went back home to eat. During the whole time time(idk 3-4weeks) I was doing neomans "warming therapy"(youtube) every day for 30min-2h (well and Sauna).

ah here is a summary I wrote on HS:

1) waterfast
    2) right after waterfast, nattokinase + serrapeptase, nattokinase 1x a day, next day 3x serrapeptase and repeat
    3) tried to get blood rushing everywhere, jogging morning and evenings + gym
    4) pelvic stretches, lots of yoga and weird movements to fix spine literally for hours a day
    5) rice sock therapy, youtube neoman on youtube (I think this helped tremendously), on the week it fixed itself I could literally feel shiet moving/changing in my dick.
    6) spices, everything that thins blood, stopped greens and used tons of turmeric, garlic, onions, ginger
    7) cold and warm exposure, sea swimming in like 8 degree celsius seawater for 3-10min and sauna 1-2x a week
    8) NO uppin foods, raw beets daily for breakfast, asparagus, celery,

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it was part of it. I was extremely suicidal there and almost did it(still have flashbacks to that lol), once the decision fell I'm not gonna do it I went like all out on my body. Showing it that we actually gonna probably die soon in a physical way XD.

I was fasting but in addition did this way too stupid cold exposure, swimming in the cold sea for as long as I could humanly hold + 1-2minutes and then I had to get back home etc.. &HIIT. Probably huge internal stress, after the 5th day I felt tremendously bad on the waterfast(in comparison first waterfast I felt great at 10th day), but did one more day, met someone at the supermarket and noticed I can barely hear and felt completely spaced out so went back home to eat. During the whole time time(idk 3-4weeks) I was doing neomans "warming therapy"(youtube) every day for 30min-2h (well and Sauna).

ah here is a summary I wrote on HS:

1) waterfast
    2) right after waterfast, nattokinase + serrapeptase, nattokinase 1x a day, next day 3x serrapeptase and repeat
    3) tried to get blood rushing everywhere, jogging morning and evenings + gym
    4) pelvic stretches, lots of yoga and weird movements to fix spine literally for hours a day
    5) rice sock therapy, youtube neoman on youtube (I think this helped tremendously), on the week it fixed itself I could literally feel shiet moving/changing in my dick.
    6) spices, everything that thins blood, stopped greens and used tons of turmeric, garlic, onions, ginger
    7) cold and warm exposure, sea swimming in like 8 degree celsius seawater for 3-10min and sauna 1-2x a week
    8) NO uppin foods, raw beets daily for breakfast, asparagus, celery,
    Thats great stuff and a real help. All of that sounds like a smart and strong enough strategy to reverse it all. Did you come up with the idea of combining all of those things together by yourself, or you were just throwing the kitchen sink at the problem? I think your protocol deserves to be called ' The blood rush regime''

Was also feeling suicidal when this shit occured but thankfully moved on from that and know its not ever an option, since things can change quickly.

I am just thankful that I can at least can still get a decent strong erection if need be so won't have to do without sex while waiting to heal which was one of my biggest fear. Another new issues is that my dick has suddenly started to slightly rotate when erect which is having an effect on orgasm quality so will definitely have to try the sock puppet therapy lol before it gets worse

I'm going to do everyone of these things which you listed besides sea swimming, since the sea and beaches are too filthy over here lol

Fast and, then refeed with paleo, plus eat beets, celery, which are great for nitric oxide and train like a mofo, cold and warm exposure+ cardio for blood flow and circulation, spices to reduce inflammation and purify the blood and I think that is enough to a long way towards feeling normal again

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here have a read LOL

Ya I had even prior that (but after PFS) very strong rotation on axis and bending to the left. I think my rotation is almost gone and my bending is minor enough to not even be seen. My morning woods are better than pre pfs by now^^

It wasn't just "random". It all sounds pretty simple when someone lays it out, cuz in truth it is. Just like going to bed on time and eating nothing processed should be obvious to stay healthy, but yet we do all this weird shit in between(beside pfs, just in real life I mean xd).
    I got kinda some obsessive characteristic traits, I've been fkin my body up for 20years, is it video games, all nighters, work, alcohol, crazy amounts of sugar and junk food. And after I crashed I spend hundreds of hours reading.

Waterfasting is mandatory I belive. Your body is nothing else than a million long created meatsuit lel, so whatever you do at any moment will have some influence on the endless cells inside of it, which in the end, is you(and your wellbeing). Fasting gets rid of senescent cells(cells which experienced stress, died and now ar fakd up zombie-like cells which reside in yo body, but do nothing besides stressing other cells out = inflammation. Autophagy seems to get rid of those.
    Your bodies goal is to stay alive, but it also gets easily comfortable and then things get fuckd, that's why it seems to be that everything related to almost killing yourself(naturally) seems to increase health (+lifespan in animals).

With ma dikk there I thought it's plaquing of the arteries, I had a lot of chestpain and shortly after it felt as if any blood to bottom has been cut/blocked. Nattokinase/Serrapeptase seem to eat up and regulate fibrin (proteinplaques in yo arteries).

Just focusing on everything is the best way, cold exposure attacks a trillion things, so does gym. Diet is huge. Yoga/massages/streching too. I also belive some more vits are good, but those are always hard to recommend since some people crash on some stuff. That's why the protocol here is pretty safe, magnesium won't crash ppl xd. But B vit's which I think are crucial to get out of fight/flight can have b12 as methyldonor, and some crash on dat. Enzymes(betaine hcl/ox bile/pepsin) to food seems to very good for us, since we seem to have bile/nutrientsabsorption issues etc, but it's a methyldonor aswell and sum crash on dat.

Lot's of blabla, but probably the closer we get to nature the easier it is to heal, walking barefood, deep breaths, sunexposure, getting cold, sweating, getting out of breath, letting go, loosening the body etc. Then refeeding your body good shit, using greens, good meat, good grains, good fats, nutrientdense foods, some IF to that etc.

Ppl feel like shit yet ask can I have chips, or pizza or dis or dat. If you youtube some shit like "eating like Alexis Ren"(or pick any other person) you notice that people who try to follow eating healthy still eat bunch of crap which doesn't even resemble of what they see. They don't see the seeds, the herbs, the spices, the small stuff that adds up and gives your body tons of nutrientvalue(well or just eat healthy, how did people eat even 300years ago? Your body isn't adapted to weird processed stuff). I'm not saying be healthy all the time, I'm def eating some shit almost daily, and I still got wasted here and there, but I'm not gonna come here and ask why I sleep suddenly bad again etc xd. The reason we're here is that everything influences everything^^
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 02-16-2020 at 09:23 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If ya already can get an errection it's great man, what the hell the rest will follow. Not overusing is important too xd, fapping taxes your whole body^^

3 vids maybe anyone wanna see who reads this
    1. Fasting, it's long but we're in for the long houl anyway. So take your time and listen it someday. This is pretty new, and remember that they do a waterfast "mimicking-diet" only cuz people are not willing to waterfast. So just waterfast don't complicate things LEL
    Dr. Valter Longo on Resetting Autoimmunity and Rejuvenating Systems with Prolonged Fasting the FMD - YouTube

2. He talks about testosterone and health in general, sometimes we need to rehear that what's obvious. Idc what anyone thinks of him(but I don't follow everything he says tho LEL), I find it impressive that he was talking on youtube already 10 years ago about toxic shite in shower gels, adrenal fatigue, sunexposure, fasting etc. I wish I'd look that ripped at 50+. See how hard it is to mention fasting in real life eventho we did it for thousands of years, the shit he got 10 years in the comments is incredible XD.
    ALL NATURAL Ways To Boost Your Testosterone l #RippedAt50 - YouTube

3. Yoga, streches, massages, all that destresses the shit outta your body
    STRONG ARMS MEAN SH*T! | Ido Portal on London Real - YouTube Ido Portal teaches the way of movement, it's a simple vid here. Just checkout his physique on other vids or so he's a monster.
    Mike Changs Daily FLOW TRAINING | Morning Routine - YouTube did the first 20mins every other day, just to loosen up

k peace out haha
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 02-16-2020 at 09:39 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If ya already can get an errection it's great man, what the hell the rest will follow. Not overusing is important too xd, fapping taxes your whole body^^

3 vids maybe anyone wanna see who reads this
    1. Fasting, it's long but we're in for the long houl anyway. So take your time and listen it someday. This is pretty new, and remember that they do a waterfast "mimicking-diet" only cuz people are not willing to waterfast. So just waterfast don't complicate things LEL
    Dr. Valter Longo on Resetting Autoimmunity and Rejuvenating Systems with Prolonged Fasting the FMD - YouTube

2. He talks about testosterone and health in general, sometimes we need to rehear that what's obvious. Idc what anyone thinks of him(but I don't follow everything he says tho LEL), I find it impressive that he was talking on youtube already 10 years ago about toxic shite in shower gels, adrenal fatigue, sunexposure, fasting etc. I wish I'd look that ripped at 50+. See how hard it is to mention fasting in real life eventho we did it for thousands of years, the shit he got 10 years in the comments is incredible XD.
    ALL NATURAL Ways To Boost Your Testosterone l #RippedAt50 - YouTube

3. Yoga, streches, massages, all that destresses the shit outta your body
    STRONG ARMS MEAN SH*T! | Ido Portal on London Real - YouTube Ido Portal teaches the way of movement, it's a simple vid here. Just checkout his physique on other vids or so he's a monster.
    Mike Changs Daily FLOW TRAINING | Morning Routine - YouTube did the first 20mins every other day, just to loosen up

k peace out haha
    Great stuff brother.

Really motivating stuff

Gonna start the water fast tomorrow and try to get to 7-10 days of it in, which is going to be absolutely brutal and is the last thing I wanted to have to do again since I'm likely going to look like skin and bone by the end of it but if it has to be done, it has to be done. I feel my body needs a reset cleanse.

I remember the last time I suffered ed problems which was many years ago, I did a week juice fast and after suffered no problems at all, was crazy rock hard for the ladies. At the moment, I can get it up but my mind can't connect at all, I have to look down to notice it's up and it looks like it's had a semi stroke because it starts swaying left which makes me think it's a plaque blood flow or hormonal issue

it's usually day 4-5 when the water fast gets too much where I can barely stand, nausea, ears popping/ringing sets in etc and feel like I'm about to pass out, so may switch it up to juice which is what I've done in the past since I naturally have limited fat restores as low body fat. Might even aim for 2 weeks so I can get rid of dead cells and repair tissue

But definitely a prolonged fast is in order along with giving the snake a rest, usually only fap every 7 days but going to cut it out completely until I'm completely recovered.

Enjoying and savouring every meal tonight, because the next few days we going into the trenches lol
    Last edited by Alchemy; 02-16-2020 at 10:59 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here have a read LOL

Ya I had even prior that (but after PFS) very strong rotation on axis and bending to the left. I think my rotation is almost gone and my bending is minor enough to not even be seen. My morning woods are better than pre pfs by now^^

It wasn't just "random". It all sounds pretty simple when someone lays it out, cuz in truth it is. Just like going to bed on time and eating nothing processed should be obvious to stay healthy, but yet we do all this weird shit in between(beside pfs, just in real life I mean xd).
    I got kinda some obsessive characteristic traits, I've been fkin my body up for 20years, is it video games, all nighters, work, alcohol, crazy amounts of sugar and junk food. And after I crashed I spend hundreds of hours reading.

Waterfasting is mandatory I belive. Your body is nothing else than a million long created meatsuit lel, so whatever you do at any moment will have some influence on the endless cells inside of it, which in the end, is you(and your wellbeing). Fasting gets rid of senescent cells(cells which experienced stress, died and now ar fakd up zombie-like cells which reside in yo body, but do nothing besides stressing other cells out = inflammation. Autophagy seems to get rid of those.
    Your bodies goal is to stay alive, but it also gets easily comfortable and then things get fuckd, that's why it seems to be that everything related to almost killing yourself(naturally) seems to increase health (+lifespan in animals).

With ma dikk there I thought it's plaquing of the arteries, I had a lot of chestpain and shortly after it felt as if any blood to bottom has been cut/blocked. Nattokinase/Serrapeptase seem to eat up and regulate fibrin (proteinplaques in yo arteries).

Just focusing on everything is the best way, cold exposure attacks a trillion things, so does gym. Diet is huge. Yoga/massages/streching too. I also belive some more vits are good, but those are always hard to recommend since some people crash on some stuff. That's why the protocol here is pretty safe, magnesium won't crash ppl xd. But B vit's which I think are crucial to get out of fight/flight can have b12 as methyldonor, and some crash on dat. Enzymes(betaine hcl/ox bile/pepsin) to food seems to very good for us, since we seem to have bile/nutrientsabsorption issues etc, but it's a methyldonor aswell and sum crash on dat.

Lot's of blabla, but probably the closer we get to nature the easier it is to heal, walking barefood, deep breaths, sunexposure, getting cold, sweating, getting out of breath, letting go, loosening the body etc. Then refeeding your body good shit, using greens, good meat, good grains, good fats, nutrientdense foods, some IF to that etc.

Ppl feel like shit yet ask can I have chips, or pizza or dis or dat. If you youtube some shit like "eating like Alexis Ren"(or pick any other person) you notice that people who try to follow eating healthy still eat bunch of crap which doesn't even resemble of what they see. They don't see the seeds, the herbs, the spices, the small stuff that adds up and gives your body tons of nutrientvalue(well or just eat healthy, how did people eat even 300years ago? Your body isn't adapted to weird processed stuff). I'm not saying be healthy all the time, I'm def eating some shit almost daily, and I still got wasted here and there, but I'm not gonna come here and ask why I sleep suddenly bad again etc xd. The reason we're here is that everything influences everything^^
    I'm suspecting protein plaques,as well because I have been getting these weird sudden blasts of pains in lower end and sides of torso and feel weird blockage around my abdomen

I'm also very OCD and extreme with certain things so I can go periods of eating very healthy obsessing over foods but then I can easily fall off the wagon and be swayed to eating complete garbage or be led to drink and smoke. That's been happening on and off the last few months, so maybe a crash was due as a result of the yoyo swinging I was putting my body through

After I'm done going through this torturous fast, I will only put into my body things that it can process and use only a select amount supplements because while I've been panicking these last few weeks, I have been stuffing down a whole load of different pills from supps that I dont have a clue which one is doing what and hardly getting anything out of them becuase no doubt the body is congested and confused.

Vitamin C, D, B, magnesuim, and those fermented probiotics you suggested along with cdunts protocol and herbs rotation I think is good. The rest of the minerals should get from good organic food

What's your take on bile acid? I take it because of leaky gut and mild psoriasis since it's theorised that bile acid break up endotoxin in the intestinal tract which is one of the triggers for increased microbial pathogens.

I'm hoping the prolonged water and juice fast wipes it out regardless

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't neccessary rush things, when I think back I'm always glad I did it but same time it was often too early or I was way too stressed(mentally aswell) and waiting a bit would've been better. Especially my first fast LOL.
    From my youtube studies(lel) it seems that it's good to get into ketosis prior a fast. If someone is in good ketosis it seems to take like 3 days to get most benefits out of a fast(when we solely look on autophagy), and if not it seems to be 6/7days. Altough prolonged fasts probably work on tons of levels which we don't get.
    I'm not a fan of the keto diet since fk I love carbs and I think it's way harder to do than people want to admit, since it's still a moderate protein diet and probably not a optimal one. But cutting carbs for 2-3days out completely before fasting might help to 1) make the transition way easier, and 2) get benefits earlier and make every day we keep going more worthwhile. Since otherwise you're kinda just starving for 3-4days, and starving doesn't really have many benefits and puts huge stress on the body. I think ideal would be to feel better and better past 3 days with maybe some detox downtimes here and there. The fast is not a torture^^, just make very sure u don't fall of the wagon after the fast during refeed, this can set you back for months I think
    My dikk etc didnt start working till like 2-3weeks after I stopped the fast if I remember right btw, there were no immediate effects to that.

I'm not sur what bile acids/salts? are, I'm pretty sure the ones I mentioned earlier with anything that helps to digest is probably good.
    And I didn't recommend probiotics, maybe you mean prebiotics like sauerkraut starchy foods etc^^, those combined with minor probiotics ar probably good. But still this is different for everybody, pretty sure I had SiBo/Leaky gut early, probiotics would be very bad then.

And pls this is all just my opinion here, your decision what you do. J
    Following CDsnuts protocol is probably the easiest and safest way which covers with the herbs probably everything, and from what I know he isn't a fan of repeated fasting.

and I wouldn't take random supps without reading well into possible side effects of pfs ppl