User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a little update

Been a month of ups and downs, since I don't do well in winter at all but been sticking with diet and regime 90% of the time

Energy levels have improved since I've now started to add organ meats which has already increased aggression and some libido after only a week. My body heat is a lot better, as before I use to feel cold all the time

Struggling with motivation to get things done, but I feel a lot more present in my body these days which is a positive and voice is a lot deeper and stronger

Focus and attention and processing information is a lot better, but speaking I still feel somewhat brain damaged which is scary as I can only speak fluently without giving up on completing sentences when drinking coffee but I haven't been consistent taking nootropics. I feel head pressure like there is a cement brick in my head all the time and don't feel connected to reality, i think it's the anhedonia because most of the time I'm fairly apathetic though I can react to situations.

Just waiting for androhard to come which should arrive this week, then starting a cycle and hope that brings me closer to homeostasis
    Last edited by Alchemy; 12-16-2019 at 09:46 AM.