User Tag List

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So guys been a week of pure hell, completely crashed, suicidal, no libido no erections, head space, no sleep no nothing.

Just complete emptiness yet super aware.

Thankfully a lot of this has subsided in the last 48 hours, just been eating my face off to get energy, and estrogen foods to n hope of getting some strength

I dont know if it was the herbs, megadosed tribulus or the estrogen foods which brought me back to life but whatever it was I am grateful

Still far from 100% but at least I feel more grounded and connected with my body and my environment. The crash zapped me off all energy, will and belief.

Libido is still faint, but today managed to get an spontanous erection during the day through just attraction to another woman, and then later when I got home was able to at least stimulate an erection on my own.

So something is working. I am going to give this 6 months of pure herb rotation, juice fast or water fast on the weekends, heavy training during the week to see if I can get the little libido that I had back.

Mentally I feel sharp, no brain fog, no anxiety, no fear at all which is positive and negative.

If I don't make considerable leaps in 6months rotating herbs and training like a spartan, I'm turning to the bad guys for TRT because I'm tired of feeling like shit because my body doesn't do what want it to do. Or wait until the scientists have a cyborg implant chips that gives you libido 24/7

Either that or give me the coronavirus to finish me off.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    So guys been a week of pure hell, completely crashed, suicidal, no libido no erections, head space, no sleep no nothing.

Just complete emptiness yet super aware.

Thankfully a lot of this has subsided in the last 48 hours, just been eating my face off to get energy, and estrogen foods to n hope of getting some strength

I dont know if it was the herbs, megadosed tribulus or the estrogen foods which brought me back to life but whatever it was I am grateful

Still far from 100% but at least I feel more grounded and connected with my body and my environment. The crash zapped me off all energy, will and belief.

Libido is still faint, but today managed to get an spontanous erection during the day through just attraction to another woman, and then later when I got home was able to at least stimulate an erection on my own.

So something is working. I am going to give this 6 months of pure herb rotation, juice fast or water fast on the weekends, heavy training during the week to see if I can get the little libido that I had back.

Mentally I feel sharp, no brain fog, no anxiety, no fear at all which is positive and negative.

If I don't make considerable leaps in 6months rotating herbs and training like a spartan, I'm turning to the bad guys for TRT because I'm tired of feeling like shit because my body doesn't do what want it to do. Or wait until the scientists have a cyborg implant chips that gives you libido 24/7

Either that or give me the coronavirus to finish me off.
    Just know TRT isn't the way out.

If you're doing the protocol 100% you should notice a big difference in six months time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Just know TRT isn't the way out.

If you're doing the protocol 100% you should notice a big difference in six months time.

I hope I don't have to resort to TRT but my body has completely died now in terms of sexual function and not getting any younger and not even sure I can respond to the protocol. it’s actually very scary, how dramatic my sex drive has plummeted to literally nothing. Though the last few nights been getting some randoms in the night, but nothing close to how I was just a fortnight ago

My brain doesn't respond to anything, it's just in one state throughout the day with little aggression or mood fluctuations just in a zoned out other worldly content zen state going through the motions of life at the minute like a clear thinking zombie robot as if Ive taken a permanent shot of opium without the feel good factor.

Last night had some strong whisky, along with sharing an entire bottle of red and a joint with a girl just to test if he would do anything to me mentally and didn't do shit to me, could still think clearly and soberly. she was like fucking hell how can you not feel tanked after all that

It's been speculated that i crushed my estrogen and it's so fucking hard here in the uk to get blood results, even private testers are amateurish and costly.

I now have to wait until next week for my results to come back

In the meantime Now my mind is doing a number on me, telling me I have developed some form of irreparable nerve damage lol
    Last edited by Alchemy; 02-13-2020 at 11:24 PM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Alchemy you tried Medichecks for a blood test, they're fairly cheap and pretty much test everything?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapman View Post
    @Alchemy you tried Medichecks for a blood test, they're fairly cheap and pretty much test everything?
    Yeah I've checked them out but gone with another similar company that does the same tests for decent price but has more biomarkers for things like cortisol, all the thyroids that the medichecks male hormone panel doesn't test for.

I already got doctors to take blood for free, last week, just waiting for results, but the kicker is that they told me they couldn't test for Oestradiol which I think is bullshit, because I've been tested before.

But at that point I had no energy or assertiveness to challenge him

Can't believe last month I felt like a spartan to now feeling like Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I've checked them out but gone with another similar company that does the same tests for decent price but has more biomarkers for things like cortisol, all the thyroids that the medichecks male hormone panel doesn't test for.

I already got doctors to take blood for free, last week, just waiting for results, but the kicker is that they told me they couldn't test for Oestradiol which I think is bullshit, because I've been tested before.

But at that point I had no energy or assertiveness to challenge him

Can't believe last month I felt like a spartan to now feeling like Stephen Hawking
    Right, so that fact that you were feeling like a spartan shows you that in fact you don't have some irreparable nerve damage and that you're currently going through a wicked downswing. I can tell you one thing....drinking and smoking isn't going to do you any favors.

You need to stay the course. If there was ever a time you needed to, now is that time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope I don't have to resort to TRT but my body has completely died now in terms of sexual function and not getting any younger and not even sure I can respond to the protocol. it’s actually very scary, how dramatic my sex drive has plummeted to literally nothing. Though the last few nights been getting some randoms in the night, but nothing close to how I was just a fortnight ago

My brain doesn't respond to anything, it's just in one state throughout the day with little aggression or mood fluctuations just in a zoned out other worldly content zen state going through the motions of life at the minute like a clear thinking zombie robot as if Ive taken a permanent shot of opium without the feel good factor.

Last night had some strong whisky, along with sharing an entire bottle of red and a joint with a girl just to test if he would do anything to me mentally and didn't do shit to me, could still think clearly and soberly. she was like fucking hell how can you not feel tanked after all that

It's been speculated that i crushed my estrogen and it's so fucking hard here in the uk to get blood results, even private testers are amateurish and costly.

I now have to wait until next week for my results to come back

In the meantime Now my mind is doing a number on me, telling me I have developed some form of irreparable nerve damage lol
    You're thinking way too much in the moment and panicking that what you're feeling is indefinite. It's not, if you're doing the right things. I can already tell you that TRT isn't going to fix it. Already been down that road myself. Nor is drinking and smoking psychedelics.

Let me explain why you feel like you're on a constant drug high that won't end. All mammals in the animal kingdom are built with survival instincts. We know this. When a mammal is attacked or feels it's in danger, it's brain responds by sending fight or flight hormones (epinephrine, norepinephrine, cortisol, and other stress hormones) to the brain causing the heart to palpitate, the eyes to dilate, the body begins to tremor, and panic so that fleeing becomes easier. This is the part is not widely known; While in this state, if the animal is caught by a predator and experiences physical and mental trauma, the brain severs it's connection to the entire world and its nervous system to disassociate itself, thus lessening the pain of it all.

All of us in the beginning stages of PFS go through this very thing. First, we experience our first crash and panic like hell, causing it to be worse. It's understandable. Because of the slow progression of recovery, we continue to panic ourselves to death not knowing what's wrong or how to fix it, eventually leading to the disassociation I mentioned above. That's a lot of the "drug high" you're experiencing because of all of the panic that has put your brain into disassociation mode. On top of that, your hindering your recovery because you want instant relief, which is understandable, and trying to numb your pain with toxic foreign substances. But that's not how this works. You need to accept that and, instead, put your strong desire to better into doing what you need to be doing. If not, then yes. This will be forever for you.
    Last edited by JoeP26; 02-14-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Right, so that fact that you were feeling like a spartan shows you that in fact you don't have some irreparable nerve damage and that you're currently going through a wicked downswing. I can tell you one thing....drinking and smoking isn't going to do you any favors.

You need to stay the course. If there was ever a time you needed to, now is that time.
    You're right brother

I can't fall off the wagon now of all times, going to dig deep and find some grit to keep pushing myself, just this feeling is very alien to me and slowly coming to terms with the situation and no longer freaking out like last week. Experiencing depersonalistion/derealisation along with absence of libido is not something I've gone through before and it's a scary shock to the system along with noticing that lifting anything heavy is now a Herculean task.

I'm gaining back some belief that I will find a way out of this regardless what symptoms get thrown at me. I've come back from a load of other shit equally as bad, I'm not gonna let this beat me.

I doubt there is nerve damage but all sorts of theories floating through my head, from HPTA shutdown, thyroid,estrogen, dhea, DHT,progestoerone or dopamine flanked, but I can't afford to wallow in pity and misery

We get back on the horse and continue to march forward.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You're right brother

I can't fall off the wagon now of all times, going to dig deep and find some grit to keep pushing myself, just this feeling is very alien to me and slowly coming to terms with the situation and no longer freaking out like last week. Experiencing depersonalistion/derealisation along with absence of libido is not something I've gone through before and it's a scary shock to the system along with noticing that lifting anything heavy is now a Herculean task.

I'm gaining back some belief that I will find a way out of this regardless what symptoms get thrown at me. I've come back from a load of other shit equally as bad, I'm not gonna let this beat me.

I doubt there is nerve damage but all sorts of theories floating through my head, from HPTA shutdown, thyroid,estrogen, dhea, DHT,progestoerone or dopamine flanked, but I can't afford to wallow in pity and misery

We get back on the horse and continue to march forward.
    Good man. Really, that's all you can do, aside from wallow in self pity and misery, and that's not helping anything, regardless.

You need to push the most when you feel like you just can't anymore. Catch 22 for sure. But this is how it is.

I can tell you that when you do make it past this moment, you will feel better for it.

Keep going. You'll be glad you did. Believe me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not freaking out is the first step for your brain to start some work! It's gonna be allright man keep going