User Tag List

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Agree! Since we know what do to is pointless to stay concerned about random members who slowly drop down their appearance...

But on the other hand, as a strong community we should be concerned on our own reports. In the first stages of this condition all you can do is read others reports so you can learn with experience of other people...and further do you own reports, since you know how much can help others.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    Totally right!! We are building something that help each one of us in the first place to then help others ! And the best part is: we are the only ones that can understand what they have. Being dead and alive at the same time. Been ill and heathy...

I have a question to the veterans, do you think most of guys who recovered just desapear or the recovery posts are lost in somewhere? I know we have a lot of recovery’s on the specific thread, but in my opinion there’s much more...

Regarding other forums, I remember a guy saying he had PFS for a long time and he was ok with that, he learned how to enjoy his life and he had nephews! And he love them!! NEPHEWS!!! Fuck that in a big way!! We want to live our own lives!!

Cheers!
    Because by the time some guys recover, the last thing they want to do is come back and spend time at a place that has such bad memories for them. Especially if they are going back to PH. You make a recovery post there and you're going to get blasted and called names....who the fuck wants to deal with that?

And then there is the fact that once they recover, they got what they needed...they don't feel the need to get into it and get asked a hundred questions...they just want to move on with their lives. Guys that are suffering can be very....um....needy, to say the least. They'll blow that person up with PM's and posts. Guys just don't want to deal with it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the progress you've made so far, Alchemy.

Have you resolved your memory issues? If so, what would you attribute to being the most helpful in regards to improving cognitive issues?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sygnal View Post
    Congrats on the progress you've made so far, Alchemy.

Have you resolved your memory issues? If so, what would you attribute to being the most helpful in regards to improving cognitive issues?
    My memory and cognition are fine now. No more foggy thinking or struggling to find words when interacting with people, I can recall things a lot easier too, much better than most and concentrating on large pieces of information is pretty much effortless.

It was a combination of things not one particular thing. I, just did a lot of deep breathing, mediation listening to the brain wave holosync,body relaxation HIT and then androhard completely flipped a switch

The bad news I still struggle with apathy, no emotions, so have to feign interest at times with what people say but I'm very good at it now, it comes naturally acting through life lol but this isn't way it's suppose to be. It's frustrating that I don't get how people get so emotional about some of the most trivial of shit.

Even before i got sick, I couldn't really get how people let small things stress them out, but now it's like I'm a different specie and I'm observing everything without any attachment or fucks given. Only if something serious happens can I get angry or emotional affected but every thing else good and bad, my reaction is just meh

The brain fog somewhat masked this non emotional state, now it's gone I notice a lot more.
    Last edited by Alchemy; 03-01-2020 at 04:32 AM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    My memory and cognition are fine now. No more foggy thinking or struggling to find words when interacting with people, I can recall things a lot easier too, much better than most and concentrating on large pieces of information is pretty much effortless.

It was a combination of things not one particular thing. I, just did a lot of deep breathing, mediation listening to the brain wave holosync,body relaxation HIT and then androhard completely flipped a switch

The bad news I still struggle with apathy, no emotions, so have to feign interest at times with what people say but I'm very good at it now, it comes naturally acting through life lol but this isn't way it's suppose to be. It's frustrating that I don't get how people get so emotional about some of the most trivial of shit.

Even before i got sick, I couldn't really get how people let small things stress them out, but now it's like I'm a different specie and I'm observing everything without any attachment or fucks given. Only if something serious happens can I get angry or emotional affected but every thing else good and bad, my reaction is just meh

The brain fog somewhat masked this non emotional state, now it's gone I notice a lot more.
    Right there with you when it comes to the emotional detachment.

It's funny because before my crash I felt like someone who was running constantly on adrenaline and anxiety, then after dabbling with RU and Fin, it's like my nervous system isn't there anymore. I'm never fired up about anything, I feel very neutral and almost complacent when I know I should 'care' more than I do. I don't feel passionate about anything... wish I better understood exactly how to solve it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sygnal View Post
    Right there with you when it comes to the emotional detachment.

It's funny because before my crash I felt like someone who was running constantly on adrenaline and anxiety, then after dabbling with RU and Fin, it's like my nervous system isn't there anymore. I'm never fired up about anything, I feel very neutral and almost complacent when I know I should 'care' more than I do. I don't feel passionate about anything... wish I better understood exactly how to solve it.
    Yes I was also very high energy high adrenaline individual who was really sensitive to everything and always wanted to be calmer, but not like this. This is like an artificial non emotional attachment, but I've heard this is what the body does to protect itself after going through trauma/shock, it just shutdowns.

I think it's just about putting ourselves in the best possible condition for the parasympathetic nervous system to re-awaken itself and that's when things come back online.

Just a little update

The last week I've been slacking on diet and training, trained only twice this week hanging with friends and just relaxing enjoying different foods without suffering terrible reactions. Really just been busy enjoying being able to really think clearly and operate socially without feeling like I'm fighting with my brain. It's nice not being self conscious presenting myself to people, where I use to have to do a pre rehearsal speech in my mind just to give a basic response while wondering if they could tell that there was something seriously wrong with me

Now its all off the cuff and words flow naturally , fluently and no longer worry if I'm giving off vibes of being completely fucked in the head lol

Also Getting hard often during the day just thinking about or looking at women which is really good and waking up in the morning with spikes of libido and to be honest all of these positive signs has been getting me complacent a bit because I just wanted to enjoy life a little with this milestone, but this week I will definitely be getting super strict again and get my momentum going again because I feel like if I put in the work I can be very close to fully recovered very soon
    Last edited by Alchemy; 03-01-2020 at 04:04 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I was also very high energy high adrenaline individual who was really sensitive to everything and always wanted to be calmer, but not like this. This is like an artificial non emotional attachment, but I've heard this is what the body does to protect itself after going through trauma/shock, it just shutdowns.

I think it's just about putting ourselves in the best possible condition for the parasympathetic nervous system to re-awaken itself and that's when things come back online.

Just a little update

The last week I've been slacking on diet and training, trained only twice this week hanging with friends and just relaxing enjoying different foods without suffering terrible reactions. Really just been busy enjoying being able to really think clearly and operate socially without feeling like I'm fighting with my brain. It's nice not being self conscious presenting myself to people, where I use to have to do a pre rehearsal speech in my mind just to give a basic response while wondering if they could tell that there was something seriously wrong with me

Now its all off the cuff and words flow naturally , fluently and no longer worry if I'm giving off vibes of being completely fucked in the head lol

Also Getting hard often during the day just thinking about or looking at women which is really good and waking up in the morning with spikes of libido and to be honest all of these positive signs has been getting me complacent a bit because I just wanted to enjoy life a little with this milestone, but this week I will definitely be getting super strict again and get my momentum going again because I feel like if I put in the work I can be very close to fully recovered very soon
    Way to go man! Yes, definitely keep it going. Don't stray just yet. Best stick to things for a good 4-6 months after you start feeling normal again just to be sure it's real and solid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad for you bro! Very nice. I think this final ajusts on the emotional side will appear while the body go slowly coming to its normal. On the bright side, this issue is something that you have already noticed and are missing, so you are going to achieve it, I think.

At this point of your recovery can I ask you for a very short timeline of your process? Like...since Jan18, when was and how many Randro, if you stick with herbs non stopping, any probiotics that made diference, etc, anything that you think is more important to point...very short, don’t want to disturb with details. Thanks!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    Glad for you bro! Very nice. I think this final ajusts on the emotional side will appear while the body go slowly coming to its normal. On the bright side, this issue is something that you have already noticed and are missing, so you are going to achieve it, I think.

At this point of your recovery can I ask you for a very short timeline of your process? Like...since Jan18, when was and how many Randro, if you stick with herbs non stopping, any probiotics that made diference, etc, anything that you think is more important to point...very short, don’t want to disturb with details. Thanks!
    When I first joined here I did the fast and herbs for a few months, then stopped completely since I had literally no money to continue and lost my way completely

It was only this past september 2019 that I jumped back on properly doing a short fast and stuck it out until now. So that's 6months consistent discipline taking the herbs without break (besides when on cycle) with a few lapse here and there with diet, and only 1 andro cycle so far, which is when I was feeling like a beast before crashing and then now reached a stable baseline again lol

I think I would be healed by now if I devoted time to not indulging in sex and masturbation so much but I've always been addicted to these things to a serious degree

Nothing singular made a big difference it's all a culmination of work,belief and putting everything into practice that's outlined.

But I'll tell you what I noticed stood out that I felt/noticed a big difference from after undertaking

bone broth is great for gut health, that helped my psoriasis.

Beef liver was also helping with libido, but I cant eat it anymore, because the taste is too strong for me, and the organ supps are quite pricey so I haven't been taking it but will definitely get some in future because it was definitely making a difference.

The meditation, breath work, yoga and cold showers helped with reducing the anxiety and constant rumination of fearing this is impossible to get better from. I don't fear that anymore

Training hard( I mean proper form, pushing your limit with heavy weights but not too long sessios) and HIT along with the herbs helps with libido.

Andro helped with stronger erections, aggression and clearing the brain fog, I never been really consistent with the nootropics because I find it a bit of struggle to get through remembering what herbs to go through along with the vitamins I take, especially when in a hurry. I'm sure the andro helped raised my testosterone to new levels or maybe it was the herbs I don't know.

Before the protocol I had testos around the 400 ng/dl, now it's in the 800's and can feel and see the difference since now my veins are running through my arms and legs like a road map
    Last edited by Alchemy; 03-01-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first joined here I did the fast and herbs for a few months, then stopped completely since I had literally no money to continue and lost my way completely

It was only this past september 2019 that I jumped back on properly doing a short fast and stuck it out until now. So that's 6months consistent discipline taking the herbs without break (besides when on cycle) with a few lapse here and there with diet, and only 1 andro cycle so far, which is when I was feeling like a beast before crashing and then now reached a stable baseline again lol

I think I would be healed by now if I devoted time to not indulging in sex and masturbation so much but I've always been addicted to these things to a serious degree

Nothing singular made a big difference it's all a culmination of work,belief and putting everything into practice that's outlined.

But I'll tell you what I noticed stood out that I felt/noticed a big difference from after undertaking

bone broth is great for gut health, that helped my psoriasis.

Beef liver was also helping with libido, but I cant eat it anymore, because the taste is too strong for me, and the organ supps are quite pricey so I haven't been taking it but will definitely get some in future because it was definitely making a difference.

The meditation, breath work, yoga and cold showers helped with reducing the anxiety and constant rumination of fearing this is impossible to get better from. I don't fear that anymore

Training hard( I mean proper form, pushing your limit with heavy weights but not too long sessios) and HIT along with the herbs helps with libido.

Andro helped with stronger erections, aggression and clearing the brain fog, I never been really consistent with the nootropics because I find it a bit of struggle to get through remembering what herbs to go through along with the vitamins I take, especially when in a hurry. I'm sure the andro helped raised my testosterone to new levels or maybe it was the herbs I don't know.

Before the protocol I had testos around the 400 ng/dl, now it's in the 800's and can feel and see the difference since now my veins are running through my arms and legs like a road map
    What organ supplements do you take?
    What dosage?

I was just thinking of adding organs to my diet, they support hormones and supply many things including the MK4 I need.