Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
Come on man!!! There’s more than 50 issues that can cause blood in stool, and for us is very probable to be gut inflammation....the last thing it would be is cancer....

Question: will you keep the Herbs on you waterfast?
No I'm not taking anything except apple cider vinger, some salt for electrolytes and lemon with the water 1st thing in the morning since my body needs a big break from supplementation. Though. I think after a week I will take a few parasite herb cleansers like wormwood and blacknut to kill off any eggs before doing a few coffee colonics and then refeed and begin probiotic and digestive enzymes supps and wait another month or so before resuming herbs.

I doubt it's cancer and it's very unlikely to be because I've eat healthy most of my life, but just saying I really wouldn't care if it was at this point. I just remember my naturopath said when she found candida growth in my gut many years ago that if I didn't get a proper hold on it, it could cause colon cancer

I'm guessing it's a parasite/s, this is why I'm doing this long water fast, don't care how much weight I lose in the process or how shit I feel.