So guys been a week of pure hell, completely crashed, suicidal, no libido no erections, head space, no sleep no nothing.

Just complete emptiness yet super aware.

Thankfully a lot of this has subsided in the last 48 hours, just been eating my face off to get energy, and estrogen foods to n hope of getting some strength

I dont know if it was the herbs, megadosed tribulus or the estrogen foods which brought me back to life but whatever it was I am grateful

Still far from 100% but at least I feel more grounded and connected with my body and my environment. The crash zapped me off all energy, will and belief.

Libido is still faint, but today managed to get an spontanous erection during the day through just attraction to another woman, and then later when I got home was able to at least stimulate an erection on my own.

So something is working. I am going to give this 6 months of pure herb rotation, juice fast or water fast on the weekends, heavy training during the week to see if I can get the little libido that I had back.

Mentally I feel sharp, no brain fog, no anxiety, no fear at all which is positive and negative.

If I don't make considerable leaps in 6months rotating herbs and training like a spartan, I'm turning to the bad guys for TRT because I'm tired of feeling like shit because my body doesn't do what want it to do. Or wait until the scientists have a cyborg implant chips that gives you libido 24/7

Either that or give me the coronavirus to finish me off.