Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
lol that's funny because those are the exact words I said out loud to myself the other night after realising how much good progress has been made. I mean the tests on my liver, electrolytes, liver etc show pretty much confirm I'm on an upward trejectory

I use to have hand tremors, got that gone

Use to struggle to complete sentences and lose train of thought, that's gone.

Voice use to be weak now it's strong and stable

Use to have average testosterone numbers, it's now pretty decent

Use to worry about losing erection during sex, that's gone.

Use to dread the next day and waking up in the morning, now I look forward to it

So now I'm just practising gratitude and patience, that's what the crash taught me and to just stick to the proctocol like you said and not over complicate and over think things.

Now back on the grind in the trenches and had a very good work out yesterday and made strength gains on squats. I think I needed that 2 week break from training as I remember my last session I was so not motivated, my muscles were spasming and saw some 16 year old kids working out and they were looking more stronger lol

But yesterday I couldn't get enough of it, but kept it short, heavy and sweet.

Didn't sleep the other night, run out of glycrine, but decided now to use insomnia to my advantage and using that time to just do deep breathing and meditating on the breath, and ignore thoughts of personality,,situation, time and environment.

It's amazing how much creative insights you get during the night meditating

Thank you Joe, it's nice to know it is encouraging for others, we all will hopefully recover and be inspiring to others in our personal lives.

Love all you guys and everyone fighting this battle
You will not only recover but you're going to be the best version of yourself you can possibly be. This is fact. I'm thinking about creating a group of guys that have recovered so that we can go deeper into self improvement as a group and help each other in that regards as well. I think it would be a powerful group to have and we can grow with each other in this way.

What do you guys think?