User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: myostatin inhibitor... anyone interested in these?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hows the statin of myo going?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some product called follidrone is coming out from black lion research

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    some product called follidrone is coming out from black lion research
    Seems like load of bull***...
    According to their theory, person will make more progress in strength in 7 days than average weightlifter in 7 years.
    "In addition our internal testers reported serious strength gains including-
    -100lb increase in Deadlift in 4 days
    -20lbs per arm on DB incline press in 10 days."

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Seems like load of bull***...
    According to their theory, person will make more progress in strength in 7 days than average weightlifter in 7 years.
    "In addition our internal testers reported serious strength gains including-
    -100lb increase in Deadlift in 4 days
    -20lbs per arm on DB incline press in 10 days."
    Anything that claims those kind of results is BS.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Anything that claims those kind of results is BS.
    Definitely. If real myostatin inhibitor was developed, I beleive it would take more than 4 days to start working and to see progress. All companies that were working on myostatin inhibitor failed- some made little progress but nothing concrete and gave up, couple of pharmacies announced big progress and then suddenly stopped...
    Interesting articles:
    Research on myostatin inhibitor ACE-031 stopped – but the stuff does work

ACE-031 Study Terminated: What Does This Mean? - PPMD Community

Myostatin blockers destroy tendons

BTW, one of side-effect of ACE-031 they did not list is supressed FSH- tough must be noted that research was done on women, and also no further investigation was done so we can only guess.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 04-09-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used GDF8 (myostatin propeptide) so have a few friends with great success. This was a few years ago when you could trick legit research suppliers into selling it to you.

Gains were almost instantaneous you would gain 2kg (4.4lbs) in the first week, mostly due to increase protein and glycogen retention.
    I also made use of it at the end of a cycle, i was running 750mg per week for 10 weeks then for an additional 4 weeks i ran 250mg per week with the GDF8 and IGF1, before this 4 week period i had a dexa scan to see where my body was at and by the end of 4 weeks i had gained 5.2kg (11.4lbs) in lean muscle tissue confirmed by dexa scan, my body weight was already 105kg (231lbs) with the final weigh in around 112kg (246lbs) from memory. So I already had a fair amount of muscle mass and as you know to gain 5.2kg of lean muscle tissue even over 10 weeks is a decent gain for my weight but to gain it in 30 days was unreal....not to mention i reduced my dose from 750mg to 250mg.

Initially when i first took it i thought i might turn into the hulk within a week but that wasn't the case, the gains stayed that's for sure, also I made use of it several times when not on any cycles and had comments from friends like "are you back on the juice again" which i was very happy to say i wasn't.

I was taking it IM at 25mcg per shot usually you can notice a hunger increase from it fairly quickly and you eat the house out, the most optimal use seems to be 1 shot every 7-10 days judging by the level of hunger which would stay steady and drop off around the 14 day mark. At one stage i pushed it up to 25mcg every 3rd day however this didn't make all that much of a difference weight wise. I also pushed the dose up to 100mcg again there was no difference. The hunger increase was the best way to feel when it was working and when it wasn't as the increase was very substantial as was the sleep times of 12-14hrs....obviously the body wanted to grow and grow.

The injections hurt like hell for about a minute, worse than IGF mixed with acetic acid....much worse.

SubQ injections had no effect the peptide didn't work, i wasn't game to do it IV however i think this would work best if you tried.

I had 4-5 friends also use it all experience the same effects as i have described. This was as said the legit stuff costing about $80USD per 25mcg.

It was also stated in the product description that 70% of myostatin would bind to its propeptide (GDF8) in vitro which was relevant in vivo. Which leads me to believe that the 25mcg dose every 7-10days was plenty as you cannot bind GDF8 to myostatin that is already bound.....so basically more is not better.

If you are taking GDF8 and you take 25mcg once per week and you do not gain at least 1-2kg (2.2-4.4lbs) then what you have is fake as all 5 or so people i know that have taken it have all had these first week gains.

I also think the way in which it works is going to have very decent long term benefits being that protein and glycogen retention is higher, overtime muscle tissue will stretch because of this and grow and also additional nutrient supply is available when needed. This is not DNA altering it is only binding and inhibiting up to 70% of your circulating myostatin.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dam. That sounds like an one impressive ass mother fukin drug. I want me some of that!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you trick them again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    How did you trick them again?
    I'd rather not implicate myself as my name is tied to most things on the forum, but you can figure it out easily enough.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Dam. That sounds like an one impressive ass mother fukin drug. I want me some of that!

fuk yea it does..............

im super intrigued.........

ive never injected anything yet but what i just read sounds fantastic

sides/ pct?

edit:

damn............ive learned so much since bein a member on this forum. this is some interesting/stuff........its crazy how people are so willing to experiment on themselves when anything new comes out without too much info, scary as hell to me. just read a couple discussions from 2006-2010 on other forums

at the moment i want acvr2b over a gear cycle, not any black market stuff, legit bio engineer company lol

i need to be VERY financially well off when i hit 30+, when more research and other things start to come in.

Milo Biotechnology Announces FDA Orphan Drug Designation for AAV1-FS344 for Treatment of Duchenne... -- CLEVELAND, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --

this looks very interesting........
    Last edited by ctAL; 04-11-2014 at 06:47 AM.