User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: myostatin inhibitor... anyone interested in these?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

New Member Feedback Score 0 powerlift66's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Anything that claims those kind of results is BS.
    The people on AM forum are buying up all the BL Follidrone, claiming its the greatest thing since real juice... Odd...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Myostatin inhibition increases muscle*mass

ACE 031 myostatin clinicals

If I'm unable to post links to forums I'm sry.. I'm apart of SOOOOOOOOO many forums IDK the rules anymore LMAO if it's a problem plz inform me. Otherwise enjoy

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in the follidrone. Any side effects?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

myostatin inhibitor... anyone interested in these?

Quote Originally Posted by powerlift66 View Post
    The people on AM forum are buying up all the BL Follidrone, claiming its the greatest thing since real juice... Odd...
    I've seen all the reviews and praise of it without two very important things: before/afters and anything approaching the strength increases that were claimed. The primary people that are all over it tend to be newish to lifting and it's hard to take any dude that weighs 160lbs seriously when it comes to supplements.

That being said, I've been using MyoSynergy by EvoMuse for over a month (Matt and I go back the better part of a decade) and it has been impressive. However, the (-)-Epi is only one part of the blend.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone taking anything that is suppose to reduce myostatin these effects here should be felt: http://www.swolesource.com/forum/human-growth-hormone-peptides/352-myostatin-inhibitor-anyone-interested-these-4.html#post35310
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO 5'11 160 I bet! I mean @ my height 5'5 160 isn't bad Franco was 185 5% I see a lot of logs on shit like this freaking by dudes 5'10-5'11 160-170 lbs and 15% I just can't take em seriously either.

follidrone to mean if ur speaking of (-)-Epicatechin, Rice Flour I highly doubt it works but IDK.

MC IGF1 LR3 is awesome tho & HGH is as well. Ostarine's decent... I'm not 100% on the myo inhibitors too inconclusive & u need a reliable source... It's not cheap either! But if any of y'all use it SHARE!

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO 5'11 160 I bet! I mean @ my height 5'5 160 isn't bad Franco was 185 5% I see a lot of logs on shit like this freaking by dudes 5'10-5'11 160-170 lbs and 15% I just can't take em seriously either.

follidrone to mean if ur speaking of (-)-Epicatechin, Rice Flour I highly doubt it works but IDK.

MC IGF1 LR3 is awesome tho & HGH is as well. Ostarine's decent... I'm not 100% on the myo inhibitors too inconclusive & u need a reliable source... It's not cheap either! But if any of y'all use it SHARE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any update on guys running logs for the (-)-Epicatechin on other boards?
    Have read a little science and it is intriguing to be honest.

Has anyone had any gains like i have described with my myostatin propeptide use, an immediate gain within the first week 1-2kg (2.2-4.4lbs) from an increase in protein and glycogen retention?
    Or massive increases in appetite?
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au