User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive had a set back, ive been stupid

Ok first off ive been doing really well on the regimen seeing great signs. Apart from trying daa for a cpl of days ive been religious with everything. Last week my gf left and I lost my head temporarily. Came across a supplement called diesel test hardcore and read shit loads of good stuff about bigger testicles fast recovery of the hpta etc. I thought fuck it, ill toss it in. Also it had nettle root in it which from memory freepressright took from fenugreek sides. Realised last night after reading the thread again it blocks dht omfg! Ive taken it 2 days and its in the bin. I hope this ain’t gonna set me back.

You guys think everything will be alright...I hope I haven’t undone 4 months of work.

Cheers

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you crash from it?

If not You should be fine

2 days isn't that long for it to build up in your system.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you'll be fine, man. I never had any issues with a day or two use of nettle root. Just relax, drink a lot of water, and let your system flush it out.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 01-12-2018 at 08:38 AM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats put my mind at rest 👌👌

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Ok first off ive been doing really well on the regimen seeing great signs. Apart from trying daa for a cpl of days ive been religious with everything. Last week my gf left and I lost my head temporarily. Came across a supplement called diesel test hardcore and read shit loads of good stuff about bigger testicles fast recovery of the hpta etc. I thought fuck it, ill toss it in. Also it had nettle root in it which from memory freepressright took from fenugreek sides. Realised last night after reading the thread again it blocks dht omfg! Ive taken it 2 days and its in the bin. I hope this ain’t gonna set me back.

You guys think everything will be alright...I hope I haven’t undone 4 months of work.

Cheers
    You certainly want to avoid nettle like the plague.

But as the others have said, it's not going to undue what you've already accomplished. That being said, there really is no need to add in anything else other then what is already recommended. Healing never goes as fast as anyone wants it to, but as long as you stay the course, it will happen.

Stick to the program my man....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"