User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Modafinil, anyone tried it? and is it safe for PFSers?

Title says it all, I have some friends who are on it. A friend of mine who has been on it for a year or 2 and he can only speak of the benefits of it, but I'd like to know if it'd be safe for PFSers? Anyone given it a shot before?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used it 20+ times before I had pfs and twice before I crashed. I still think it had to do with me crashing.

I would not recommend at all during pfs. It raises dopamine but at the expense of gaba and our gaba is already way too low with lowered allopregnanalone.

can't wait to fully recover to use it again.

ALSO. when u recover if u plan to use it. start at like a microscopic dose because 1 in 1000 people who use it can get steven johnsons syndrome which might be 10x worse than pfs. your skin literally falls off and irreversible.

for a lift just use coffee.. possibly yohimbine and rhodiola.

it's one of my favourite drugs though for sure. really good for researching/reading/technical work. Fatigue is dialed down like crazy. Rhodiola surprisingly is like the herbal modafinil.
    Last edited by jacknap; 01-17-2018 at 01:51 AM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I have used it 20+ times before I had pfs and twice before I crashed. I still think it had to do with me crashing.

I would not recommend at all during pfs. It raises dopamine but at the expense of gaba and our gaba is already way too low with lowered allopregnanalone.

can't wait to fully recover to use it again.

ALSO. when u recover if u plan to use it. start at like a microscopic dose because 1 in 1000 people who use it can get steven johnsons syndrome which might be 10x worse than pfs. your skin literally falls off and irreversible.

for a lift just use coffee.. possibly yohimbine and rhodiola.

it's one of my favourite drugs though for sure. really good for researching/reading/technical work. Fatigue is dialed down like crazy. Rhodiola surprisingly is like the herbal modafinil.

I'm really glad to have learned that about steven johnson's syndrome. I have a barely touched bottle of modafinil that I will be disposing of now

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yo can I have it? my parents tossed all my drugs after I crashed haha I had like 100 modafinil pills
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yo can I have it? my parents tossed all my drugs after I crashed haha I had like 100 modafinil pills
    Lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took it to fight fatigue when I was younger, and enlisted - I'd just avoid it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sure, msg me on facebook. It's an old script for 30 and I only used a few of them

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    sure, msg me on facebook. It's an old script for 30 and I only used a few of them
    Bingo Jacknap.....lol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"