User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Meh....thanks.....lol. My pic is going to be out there soon enough, so I may as well start here.
    Out there where?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started r-andro yesterday 200mg/day, felt the lethargy after my first capsule. It's kind of nice though, I'm tired but it's a natural calm that I haven't felt since pfs.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Out there where?
    My website brother....once it gets revamped in the next couple months....TMO is going to get taken to the next level.....stay tuned.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with the revamp mate

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I started r-andro yesterday 200mg/day, felt the lethargy after my first capsule. It's kind of nice though, I'm tired but it's a natural calm that I haven't felt since pfs.
    You sure it's lethargy and not the calmness brought on by the increase in DHT? Lethargy usually takes a few weeks to develop through constant activation of the gaba channels.

I usually get somewhat stimulated after my doses, which is why I like to take them an hour prework out. By week four, I'm feeling the lethargy/apathy.

Primordial Performances version NEVER did that. I know it's like beating a dead horse at this point, but damn that shit was the BEST. All the upsides and NONE of the downs.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You sure it's lethargy and not the calmness brought on by the increase in DHT? Lethargy usually takes a few weeks to develop through constant activation of the gaba channels.

I usually get somewhat stimulated after my doses, which is why I like to take them an hour prework out. By week four, I'm feeling the lethargy/apathy.

Primordial Performances version NEVER did that. I know it's like beating a dead horse at this point, but damn that shit was the BEST. All the upsides and NONE of the downs.
    I didn't feel tired today, just calm, like taking a benzo. Worked out and went to work no problem. Slept pretty well last night and my mind isn't as noisy. I'm definitely liking this stuff so far

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I didn't feel tired today, just calm, like taking a benzo. Worked out and went to work no problem. Slept pretty well last night and my mind isn't as noisy. I'm definitely liking this stuff so far
    You're feeling exactly the way you should. You'll recognize the lethargy when it creeps in. Just run the cycle for as long as you can until the sides catch up. You'll know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My website brother....once it gets revamped in the next couple months....TMO is going to get taken to the next level.....stay tuned.
    Yes, I read something about that..
    That's cool, let all us know when we have to move to it/when it is ready.