User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lethargy/fatigue on the R andro

Hello everyone... I am into the 5th week of my 2nd R andro run. For the first 2 weeks I stacked it with 4 andro before dropping the latter after it gave me a lot of puffiness.

There were days on cycle when I felt great at the gym and had great energy..
    However for the last few days I have been experiencing great fatigue and lethargy.
    Had a back day today and had absolutely no endurance. Got knackered after 3 exercise and that was it for the workout...
    My eyes just feel tired as I type this..

I have been following the rest of the protocol fairly well, and it was only day before yesterday that I had a bit of gluten and sugar...
    Been avoiding those two like the plague otherwise.
    However, I was feeling these symptoms even before this cheat meal.

So what do you guys say, should I continue on the andro, or should I hop on to the herbs?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    Hello everyone... I am into the 5th week of my 2nd R andro run. For the first 2 weeks I stacked it with 4 andro before dropping the latter after it gave me a lot of puffiness.

There were days on cycle when I felt great at the gym and had great energy..
    However for the last few days I have been experiencing great fatigue and lethargy.
    Had a back day today and had absolutely no endurance. Got knackered after 3 exercise and that was it for the workout...
    My eyes just feel tired as I type this..

I have been following the rest of the protocol fairly well, and it was only day before yesterday that I had a bit of gluten and sugar...
    Been avoiding those two like the plague otherwise.
    However, I was feeling these symptoms even before this cheat meal.

So what do you guys say, should I continue on the andro, or should I hop on to the herbs?
    No need to force it. Hop off cycle and start cycling the herbs again. Wait at least two months before your next cycle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have lethargy on R Andro as well. Even running it post recovery, some days I just don't feel like doing shit on it. Only side effect I don't like.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    No need to force it. Hop off cycle and start cycling the herbs again. Wait at least two months before your next cycle.
    Is this a normal occurence? I say so because many of the guys around here report great things on the andro, with the downside being overstimulation. However, in my case I rather feel understimulated and lethargic, almost like my hpta is suppressed. I felt lethargy earlier in the cycle too, but I stuck through with it and it subsided. I actually felt great for 10-14 days mid-cycle with everything firing except for the Libido/erection strength.

This time around though, it was too much to handle, and my endurance almost felt like It did last year when I resumed working out after crashing.
    I read that @fausto soares also got the lethargy side effect from the andro.

As for the pct, should I do like an increased dosage of say 4,5 table spoons of pine pollen along with the herb rotation?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I have lethargy on R Andro as well. Even running it post recovery, some days I just don't feel like doing shit on it. Only side effect I don't like.
    Hehehe, glad to know. I thought I was an anomaly to have reacted that way with the Andro.

I actually made great gains in the gym. My vascularity improved a lot mid-cycle, and the focus in the gym was great.
    However , last three days were downhill and today was just bad.
    I am used to supersetting/dropsetting back and performing 6,7 exercises at high intensity/ high volume but today was knackered at just 3.

What disappoints me the most though is that I haven't made any sexual gains in my two cycles, given how many of the guys report how the andro has been a silver bullet for them in this regard.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Not that this makes a difference now, but man....the andro hard from Primordial Performance was the BEST. No lethargy, no downsides....just gains. Unfortunately R andro is the closest thing out there right now. Sometimes the lethargy hits me with this product, other times not. It's weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    Is this a normal occurence? I say so because many of the guys around here report great things on the andro, with the downside being overstimulation. However, in my case I rather feel understimulated and lethargic, almost like my hpta is suppressed. I felt lethargy earlier in the cycle too, but I stuck through with it and it subsided. I actually felt great for 10-14 days mid-cycle with everything firing except for the Libido/erection strength.

This time around though, it was too much to handle, and my endurance almost felt like It did last year when I resumed working out after crashing.
    I read that @fausto soares also got the lethargy side effect from the andro.

As for the pct, should I do like an increased dosage of say 4,5 table spoons of pine pollen along with the herb rotation?

Thanks.
    You can increase the Pine Pollen if you want, but just jumping back on your regular rotation will be good enough.

And try not to get down about the libido aspect of it.....it will come around.....eventually.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had crazy lethargy on last 2 weeks of andro as well

really good libido first 2 weeks. I guess there's a pattern that most guys get from cycle

only my 3rd day off cycle and I feel the lethargy has improved a lot.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes,

I had a great lethargy wich improved a bit on the last weeks on R-andro, had days when tonight i thought i would go faint when i woke up, i felt like my blood pressure was low and had a great urgency to eat sugar, and i am still dealing with the mood suppression it has given me, but it is improving along the herbs cycle, i am considering extend the herbs for 180 days at least before to jump on R-andro, it is not an easy task!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking of running r-andro initially at a lower dose to avoid side effects. If I started off at like 200mg/day to test it out, should I keep taking herbs until I up the dosage?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I'm thinking of running r-andro initially at a lower dose to avoid side effects. If I started off at like 200mg/day to test it out, should I keep taking herbs until I up the dosage?
    Nah.