User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    by the way i remember Durantia was talking Abou to run R Andro at ow dosage and for very short period of time, give a pause and then start again.
    Could it be helpfull to prevent side effects?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Yes,

I had a great lethargy wich improved a bit on the last weeks on R-andro, had days when tonight i thought i would go faint when i woke up, i felt like my blood pressure was low and had a great urgency to eat sugar, and i am still dealing with the mood suppression it has given me, but it is improving along the herbs cycle, i am considering extend the herbs for 180 days at least before to jump on R-andro, it is not an easy task!
    Carbs should definitely be taken in, in higher amounts on cycle because of the effects it has on metabolism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    by the way i remember Durantia was talking Abou to run R Andro at ow dosage and for very short period of time, give a pause and then start again.
    Could it be helpfull to prevent side effects?
    You're not going to avoid all side effects. The good out weights the bad here. Just run the cycle as recommended and stop trying to reinvent the wheel here guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I'm thinking of running r-andro initially at a lower dose to avoid side effects. If I started off at like 200mg/day to test it out, should I keep taking herbs until I up the dosage?
    No. It makes no sense to run the herbs along side the R andro...none at all.

Just run the cycle at 200/mg a day for four weeks and see how it treats you. You can always adjust from there.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arent we supposed to backload the carbs on cycle as well?
    And wouldnt excessive carbs cause weight gain?

There is also one observation that I have made now that I am one week into cycling herbs again, and that is on the Andro my face seems to be slightly puffier...and I get slight dark circles under my eyes...
    Now that I am off cycle, my face looks better.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    Arent we supposed to backload the carbs on cycle as well?
    And wouldnt excessive carbs cause weight gain?

There is also one observation that I have made now that I am one week into cycling herbs again, and that is on the Andro my face seems to be slightly puffier...and I get slight dark circles under my eyes...
    Now that I am off cycle, my face looks better.
    When I say take in more carbs on cycle, I mean take in more carbs the recommended way to take them in, which is backloading them.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lethargy/fatigue on the R andro

Not sure why it would make your face slightly puffier, its anti-estrogenic by nature, when i took it i dried right out on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Not sure why it would make your face slightly puffier, its anti-estrogenic by nature, when i took it i dried right out on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure either, but others have mentioned the same thing. These compounds always dried me right out.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what about dosing it before bed? since dht is highly anabolic perhaps the lethargy will come in handy to provide stronger sleep and then the lethargy will be gone by the time to wakeup?

I did try this like 2-3 times and I can't tell if I was just having a bad sleep down swing or if andro disturbed my sleep.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    what about dosing it before bed? since dht is highly anabolic perhaps the lethargy will come in handy to provide stronger sleep and then the lethargy will be gone by the time to wakeup?

I did try this like 2-3 times and I can't tell if I was just having a bad sleep down swing or if andro disturbed my sleep.
    It's still going to be stimulating right after dosing....the lethargy doesn't happen until the cycle builds in your system.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya I didn't get the lethargy until last 4-6 weeks. nice pic btw cd. handsome bloke!
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    ya I didn't get the lethargy until last 4-6 weeks. nice pic btw cd. handsome bloke!
    Meh....thanks.....lol. My pic is going to be out there soon enough, so I may as well start here.