User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

l-carnitine - boosting androgen receptors

so was thinking about adding this to the regimine.

it's an amino acid that increases androgen receptor density. Since I crashed from a receptor blocker I think adding this in will only help.

also really useful for putting mass on shoulders which is KEY for aesthetics. when I was going to my functional medicine doctor she suggested doing an l-carnitine IV actually.

here's chris walker on it

Benefits of Carnitine: Boost your Androgen Receptor Density Naturally - YouTube
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I take it mate. Its actually in one on the whey protein shakes i take too. Its seems to burn up fat very fast with me and my metabolism.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started taking acetyl-L carnitine right after my crash so can't say how much it has helped. My semen and erection quality did improve pretty much immediately (one of the supposed benefits), maybe it helped with that.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tartarine is the the one that increases androgen receptor desensity as explained in the video

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're essentially the same thing except acetyl-L-carnitine increases acetylcholine as well. I haven't been taking nearly enough though

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on iherb u can get a 6 month supply for just like 30 bucks... seems like a great deal for what it can do.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    so was thinking about adding this to the regimine.

it's an amino acid that increases androgen receptor density. Since I crashed from a receptor blocker I think adding this in will only help.

also really useful for putting mass on shoulders which is KEY for aesthetics. when I was going to my functional medicine doctor she suggested doing an l-carnitine IV actually.

here's chris walker on it

Benefits of Carnitine: Boost your Androgen Receptor Density Naturally - YouTube
    Couple that with the best thing to increase androgen receptors and androgen receptor sensitivity....weight training, and you have a powerful combo.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got my l-carnitine in the mail today. 325grams. at 1 gram a day should last me a year. Great bang for buck.

Carnitine and Testosterone: Androgen Receptor Booster | Anabolic Men

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ImpendingRecvry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Couple that with the best thing to increase androgen receptors and androgen receptor sensitivity....weight training, and you have a powerful combo.
    So L- carnitine is allowed on the protocol?

When i first stopped propecia i used this carnitine that i bought from local pharmacies Superamin 1g L-Carnitine 10 Bottles oral Solution | eBay. I used to take one 1G each day.

Can't really say if it helped me or not. Should we cycle it, use it on weight training days or is it safe for every day usage?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpendingRecvry View Post
    So L- carnitine is allowed on the protocol?

When i first stopped propecia i used this carnitine that i bought from local pharmacies Superamin 1g L-Carnitine 10 Bottles oral Solution | eBay. I used to take one 1G each day.

Can't really say if it helped me or not. Should we cycle it, use it on weight training days or is it safe for every day usage?
    I think you'd have to take it every day to get any results. I take 2 grams a day of acetyl-L-carnitine myself