User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do I’m just getting the funds available. Might be a while yet but I’m definitely doing it. I’d get them injected straight into the dick but also into the blood stream so the stem cells are taken all over the body including the brain. Giving you the best chance of healing.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1989 View Post
    Will do I’m just getting the funds available. Might be a while yet but I’m definitely doing it. I’d get them injected straight into the dick but also into the blood stream so the stem cells are taken all over the body including the brain. Giving you the best chance of healing.
    I would imagine the results would be best if you did this in the healthiest state you can get your body in.....good luck.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree CD did you watch the other link in this post with Mel Gibson? It’s also very insiteful. People are reversing autism being able to walk after being paralysed etc

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I agree CD did you watch the other link in this post with Mel Gibson? It’s also very insiteful. People are reversing autism being able to walk after being paralysed etc
    I didn't watch that particular link but have been researching stem cell therapy out of pure curiosity for awhile now. I have a friend who is paralyzed from Lyme disease and is thinking about giving this a go. I'm working with him to get rid of his lyme at the moment. Again, when you do go through with this, please share your results.

Thanks!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tim ferriss had lyme disease and has a lot of interesting things to say bout it on his podcast.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d definitely recommend listening to that one with Mel Gibson the podcast is all about stem cell therapy and he is on the Joe Rogan podcast with his doctor. Who talks all about the science, the clinic they are at in Panama and results from previous patients including Mel gibson. There website is Stem Cell Institute Panama - Stem Cell Therapy - Stem Cell Institute

The place where Ben got his dick injected is a different clinic but I’m in contact with that doctor to (Dr. Jonathan Pasma
    Lenoue Integrative Medicine). Exciting times and could potentially be a nice short cut.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going for the dick injection next month. Wish me look. I’ll go back for the IV stem cells when I have the money. ✌🏻🤞🏻

#F*ckit

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Going for the dick injection next month. Wish me look. I’ll go back for the IV stem cells when I have the money. ✌������

#F*ckit
    Good luck bro!!

Definitely keep us posted. I'm really curious as to your results. How much they banging you out for $$$$$

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man, will do. I’m going with the same doctor that did Ben Greenfield’s dick. Then I’ll plan we’re ill go for the IV stem cells after maybe Panama where Mel Gibson went I don’t know yet.

$3200 for the stem cells in the dick

Then about £850 for flights.

✌🏻

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, doctor that did Ben Greenfield's dick