User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stem Cells injected into the dick makes it bigger

Stem cells yet again make the head lines on the Joe Rogan podcast. This guy got stem cells Injected into his dick and it got bigger and stayed bigger. I’m throwing everything under the kitchen sink at this PFS and this has to help this firm flaccid situation. Check out the video below from the joe rogan podcast.

Joe Rogan - Ben Greenfield Injected Stem Cells Where? - YouTube

#Nobullshit

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's also a sound wave therapy. But I don't think our problem is in the dick but rather the brain arousal pathways...
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1989 View Post
    Stem cells yet again make the head lines on the Joe Rogan podcast. This guy got stem cells Injected into his dick and it got bigger and stayed bigger. I’m throwing everything under the kitchen sink at this PFS and this has to help this firm flaccid situation. Check out the video below from the joe rogan podcast.

Joe Rogan - Ben Greenfield Injected Stem Cells Where? - YouTube

#Nobullshit
    I'd bet everything I have that this won't fix any PFS symptoms. Not permanently. I'd wait until you're 100% to do anything like this. I think you might be wasting your money otherwise. PFS dulls every positive change you try to make for yourself.

PFS also has such a Murphy's Law effect that I wouldn't put it past it for this to screw you up even worse somehow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll take my chances with this one

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1989 View Post
    I’ll take my chances with this one
    Legitimately just trying to help here, with no ulterior motive: take it slow, man. I wasted a ton of money on frantic purchases trying to get my dick and health back, and all of it was 100% unnecessary.

It would have been wayyyy better to use those supplements after full recovery rather than throwing them away in the endless dead void of a PFS body.

And like jacknap said, PFS clearly has nothing to do with the cells in your dick being defective. If anything you'd want stem cells in your brain, but even that wouldn't do anything imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll let you know how it’s goes. I’d advise watching those clips from the Joe Rogan podcast I posted. Stem cells work.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And for the record you can get stem cells injected into the blood stream taking them all over the body not just the dick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those seeing this who didn’t see my previous post this is the other clip from the Joe Rogan podcast:

Joe Rogan Experience #1066 - Mel Gibson Dr. Neil Riordan - YouTube

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I listened to the podcast with Ben Green field. Interesting stuff. While I do believe there are benefits, PFS, as Durantia had mentioned is rooted in the brain. Our problems specifically. Stem cells injected into your dick are not going to effect your ability to become and stay aroused.

If you happen to go through with this, please keep the board posted. Good luck.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"