User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was using minoxidil for 3 weeks, 2 weeks in i noticed feeling off and on the 3rd week i got off it. i had some yoyo feelings for a few weeks and i crashed hard, the crash was gradual and i could not pinpoint when it occurred

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ImpendingRecvry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting thread,

i don't know if i can list it as a crash, or if this is what you mean by crash, but after stopping the pill on summer of 2017 i spent 4 days unable to sleep looking up online the symptoms ( we all have been there) and then the 5th day i woke up with some sort of cold? Mind you it was the middle of the summer and i was cold, coughing and runny nose as well. This sort of cold was very very persistent. It took like a month to get better and when i did i jumped on the protocol with my water fasting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm, funny you talk of flu-like symptons, they were very apparent when I was on saw palmetto, but thinking about it, I think it was more of an allergic reaction I was having to the herb, rather than a crash. I remember my throat being tight with a sniffly nose. I had aches in my nuts and brain fog but never crashed after sp.

This product guys use and rave about hcgenerate contains stinging nettle and fenugreek extract (DHT blockers). Now the reviews I read about this are fantastic. Its sported as the best herbal test boosting blend on the planet. Ive even trawled through all the reviews left on amazon for it and even the 1 star reviews, nobody mentions anything horrific, i.e hormonal crashes. This is well over 200 reviews. Yet I seemingly crash after fenugreek for 10 days, the whole things quite fucking bizarre tbh. I still wonder if im just suppressed after the massive spike in estrogen I had from the fenugreek which was very apparent. Im on the regiment regardless but I do wonder...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ImpendingRecvry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    hmm, funny you talk of flu-like symptons, they were very apparent when I was on saw palmetto, but thinking about it, I think it was more of an allergic reaction I was having to the herb, rather than a crash. I remember my throat being tight with a sniffly nose. I had aches in my nuts and brain fog but never crashed after sp.

This product guys use and rave about hcgenerate contains stinging nettle and fenugreek extract (DHT blockers). Now the reviews I read about this are fantastic. Its sported as the best herbal test boosting blend on the planet. Ive even trawled through all the reviews left on amazon for it and even the 1 star reviews, nobody mentions anything horrific, i.e hormonal crashes. This is well over 200 reviews. Yet I seemingly crash after fenugreek for 10 days, the whole things quite fucking bizarre tbh. I still wonder if im just suppressed after the massive spike in estrogen I had from the fenugreek which was very apparent. Im on the regiment regardless but I do wonder...
    This is was my case with propecia, stopped it due to sides, some sort of flue went on for a month where sides started getting worse the phycological factor (oh god i am doomed) of that time didn't help as well. I can't say i had a crash crash, but a steady decline.

I'm 6 months on the protocol and even though i can't say i'm near close to my "normal" pre fin state, mentally i am returning back to the guy i was, bacopa helps alot too. When i started feeling mental clarity i noticed that my temperature was elevated for a couple of days. The mental clarity is still here, my temparature went back to it's normal state. It seems my organism reacts on something good or bad as some sort of warning, i just didn't pay attention at it in the past.

I too believe i have high estrogen as well, due to the new found gyno and the fact that i have accumulated fat around my waist. I believe we have to keep on going, our system is trying to balance it out.
    Last edited by ImpendingRecvry; 02-08-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpendingRecvry View Post
    This is was my case with propecia, stopped it due to sides, some sort of flue went on for a month where sides started getting worse the phycological factor (oh god i am doomed) of that time didn't help as well. I can't say i had a crash crash, but a steady decline.

I'm 6 months on the protocol and even though i can't say i'm near close to my "normal" pre fin state, mentally i am returning back to the guy i was, bacopa helps alot too. When i started feeling mental clarity i noticed that my temperature was elevated for a couple of days. The mental clarity is still here, my temparature went back to it's normal state. It seems my organism reacts on something good or bad as some sort of warning, i just didn't pay attention at it in the past.

I too believe i have high estrogen as well, due to the new found gyno and the fact that i have accumulated fat around my waist. I believe we have to keep on going, our system is trying to balance it out.
    I found some good ways to naturally control estrogen are: 1) with cruciferous veggies (i.e. cauliflower, broccoli and brussel sprouts). I eat a lot of riced cauliflower (in soup or with meat etc. on top) at night and in morning (sautéed with some onion in coconut oil as a hash). This helps reduce aromatization. Make sure you cook them very well to reduce negative effect on the thyroid and to ease digestion. 2) I also eat a good sized raw skin on carrot every day. There is a good amount of undigestible fiber in it that attaches to estrogen and flushes it out of the gut to minimize reuptake. There are a number of other things that are supposed to help (e.g. celery, red grapes, white mushrooms, etc.), but I have found these two the most effective to address estrogen symptoms when I get them (e.g. breast swelling & pain, water retention around waist, etc.) They are especially helpful as the testes start kicking in and producing T. I don't do pro-hormones, but may help on cycle for guys who are prone to aromatization.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpendingRecvry View Post
    Interesting thread,

i don't know if i can list it as a crash, or if this is what you mean by crash, but after stopping the pill on summer of 2017 i spent 4 days unable to sleep looking up online the symptoms ( we all have been there) and then the 5th day i woke up with some sort of cold? Mind you it was the middle of the summer and i was cold, coughing and runny nose as well. This sort of cold was very very persistent. It took like a month to get better and when i did i jumped on the protocol with my water fasting.
    i literally had that also! i had a cold/stuffy nose that wouldnt go away for a month after realizing i crashed, very bizarre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly drive myself mad trying to pin point in my head what actually caused my crash. It couldn’t have been sp if it was 4 months later, it must have been fenugreek which was the only think i took at that latter moment.

Sorry I know i sound like a broken record but fuck me it’s like a tape playing in my head trying to understand what actually caused it

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    I honestly drive myself mad trying to pin point in my head what actually caused my crash. It couldn’t have been sp if it was 4 months later, it must have been fenugreek which was the only think i took at that latter moment.

Sorry I know i sound like a broken record but fuck me it’s like a tape playing in my head trying to understand what actually caused it
    It could have been either or regardless.

And you know the drill. You need to stop playing that fucking tape and either play nothing, or pick something else to listen to, so to speak.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This crashing period...

Never took fin pill, only sp and bunch of other natural stuff, In my head I thought that way I would dodge the fin bullet. 2.5 years forward and life got so busy I forgot to take the "hair stuff" I was not even conserned by it. A week later I found out that I could not get hard while showering, that day Started connecting the dots: the bullet got me without me even realizing.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holistic View Post
    Never took fin pill, only sp and bunch of other natural stuff, In my head I thought that way I would dodge the fin bullet. 2.5 years forward and life got so busy I forgot to take the "hair stuff" I was not even conserned by it. A week later I found out that I could not get hard while showering, that day Started connecting the dots: the bullet got me without me even realizing.
    Did showering usually make you hard?

Jk....best jack off spot in the house.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"