User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This crashing period...

Ok, im just curious really...you guys on here, did you have this crash thing? They reckon its a 3-5 week period when these effects come in 100% proper? I was fine after saw palmetto not until taking fenugreek things went psycho which was 4 months later...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Ok, im just curious really...you guys on here, did you have this crash thing? They reckon its a 3-5 week period when these effects come in 100% proper? I was fine after saw palmetto not until taking fenugreek things went psycho which was 4 months later...
    I had a steady decline while on Saw Palmetto.....took a break from it - improved a good bit over a month period (you can view my optimism on Propecia Help), and then crashed hard as hell and things went to shit until I did something about it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took RU58841 April 24th once and full crashed June 2. So 4-5 weeks yeah.

basically 2 weeks of sides. 2 weeks of strong rebound from sides. 1 week yo-yo-yoing to sides and normal then boom. crash.
    Last edited by jacknap; 02-04-2018 at 12:51 AM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So obviously it got systematically with you. I remember i used nizoral 3 times and i was getting testicle pain and shrunken balls, those side effects only lasted about 5 days after using it, this was 2 and a half months before I crashed for good after fenugreek.

Maxout I never seemed to crash after sp, its all very strange. For 4 months after sp use i was fine apart from the nizoral blip

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also used nizoral for about a year and a shampoo that had like 12 dht blockers including saw palmetto. Also minoxidil.

For sure crashed from RU58841 though as it was the only new variable and it hit me hard. The other stuff probably didn't help my case either, though.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used fin for a month, 5 years ago and recovered fine from the sides. I also learned after inspection that a "sea vegetable" supplement I took on and off has saw palmetto in it.

It was azelaic acid that made me crash. I used it 10 days for a skin problem in the beginning of July and crashed severely 6 weeks after cessation.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I used fin for a month, 5 years ago and recovered fine from the sides. I also learned after inspection that a "sea vegetable" supplement I took on and off has saw palmetto in it.

It was azelaic acid that made me crash. I used it 10 days for a skin problem in the beginning of July and crashed severely 6 weeks after cessation.
    Damn, there must be so many things that can give people "pfs." Makes me scared to ever take a medication again.

My crash story is more like Maxout's, btw. A gradual decline for a month or two, then a massive crash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting how different we all are are and how we respond differently to different things. Marvellous thing the human body but also a bitch when it goes the wrong way

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it is interesting man how these drugs effect us in different ways, at the end of the day they’re all poisons. I took fin for less than a week then boom it was like i took a sledgehammer to my balls lol and like an anesthetic shot you get from the dentist except in my junk, i stopped but things went downhill and stayed down, well that is until i got my improvements which have been very slowly but surely coming through.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I never crashed. Just steadily went down into hell one day at a time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"