User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still lurking from time to time... this time checking around to see if any of the long-time TRT patients (or anybody else) have had to deal with injection-related fibrosis after so many pokes. So far I've come up empty.
    Ex Scientia Virtus

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm back...the forum went down due to server issues and I'll be migrating it to a new server this weekend.

Let's try to get some traffic here again. I tried doing some sponsored logs and other stuff...I even made some of the loggers from AM post their logs over here.

But, without any feedback or comments by those who refuse to poke their heads out of the PFS section, it was a waste of effort.

Please let me know what I can do to kick things back into gear and get things moving

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't delete or edit my post for some reason. The updated part was a reply to booklifter, obviously lol.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks like you deleted it successfully, was probably a browser caching issue

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah weird. I pointed out that booklifters situation sounds pretty nasty and how he was a contributing member.

Also that the fin guys need to engage a little more and maybe cd could help with that. If we can get something rolling between the people who come back here and the cool fin guys (there's a few) then maybe it'd be worth sending a round Robin email to all the forum members, a few check in and see a small community and bam. Swole is back.