User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My favorite youtube fitness channel. (THE DELRAY MISFITS) What's yours?

Just thought i would make this thread. I have my opinions on certain youtube fitness/bodybuilding channels. Just wanted to see what some other folks on here think.

My all-time favorite is The Delray Misfits. These guys are just a bunch of regular gym goers, to formerly the World Gym in Delray Beach, Florida, and now theyre at a new gym since world gym closed.

But man these guys are awesome and funny as fuck. It's just a bunch of down to earth, real-life guys lifting weights, talking about life, and just talking shit. I used to have a gym atmosphere myself like that about 10 years ago. This is by far the most entertaining youtube "fitness" channel there is IMO.

I'm also a fan of Mike Rashid's channel, and a few others.

But then there are alot of your typical "cookie-cutter" (as Big Lenny from the Delray Misfits would say. LOL), run of the mill fitness channels, that are basically just the same old shit over and over recycled. Just a bunch of fake ass mofos trying to promote their shit, and sell supplements, and make money. Some of them are so corny and played out, and quite nauseating.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i watch deldrew, jason genova, natty lifter aka shadow man for exposing jason blahas pathelogical lying which is hilarious, i also like bit of bostin loyd sometimes too. I watch mostly educational shit these days concerning health etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    i watch deldrew, jason genova, natty lifter aka shadow man for exposing jason blahas pathelogical lying which is hilarious, i also like bit of bostin loyd sometimes too. I watch mostly educational shit these days concerning health etc.
    Yeah same here basically. Bigger Stronger Faster is my favorite. Best documentary ever.

I like boston loyd. I also like Rich Piana... he doesnt bs.... except for the time he had a girl in his video squatting 315 for reps, but the plates were fake.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rich piana is hilarious lmao, i watch his shit daily for some quick lols. has a good outlook on life, hes cool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as long as your balls dont hang longer than your dick lolol

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is Lenny going to die?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking forward to the episode where he gets funded by the viewers to go to a doctor and when he gets the diagnosis he compulsively sniffs and argues with his bro science facts about GH pulses.
    I think he is actually more fucked up than PFS guys from his HGH abuse and living in a moldy piece of shit apartment breathing in all the spores.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd pay $5 to send him to a doctor. Would love to watch that. Is this really happening?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well they did have a gofundme to get his appartment cleaned and some youtube comments asked for another gofundme for a doctor visit. Im sure they could get the money together quite easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lenny is the man. Dude just doesn't give a fuck! But yeah im worried about his health

I remember when he took a taser to the stomach and it didnt even knock him over.