User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is swole dead now?

So I just dropped in to visit, maybe contribute a little and I can't seem to see any of the old bunch.

Where'd you go?
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it’s a Post Finsteride forum now.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    So I just dropped in to visit, maybe contribute a little and I can't seem to see any of the old bunch.

Where'd you go?
    I am wondering the same. Please let me know too!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Looks like it’s a Post Finsteride forum now.
    Yup, pretty much. While I was one of those PFS guys originally, I would love to see the forum become about bodybuilding and optimization again......I miss reading some of those old threads and wish we could bring them back.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if that isn't just a massive fucking shame. Glad a couple of you old guys are still popping in from time to time and a few of us started as pfs guys bud. The trick is not shouting it from the rooftops.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if that isn't just a massive fucking shame. Glad a couple of you old guys are still popping in from time to time and a few of us started as pfs guys bud. The trick is not shouting it from the rooftops.
    Well to be frank - I've never done that anywhere besides the forum it's intended for nor did I need any direction to originally. But I understand what you mean - around the time I joined was the initial flood where you could view a single forum without the shit popping up no matter how much was said.

Unfortunately, enough of that will kill any forum dead. Hope everything is well with you my man, a lot of what you did was inspiring to me as well. Glad to see you back around a bit.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I could help bud. Seems like CD is still posting here huh? Maybe I'll get involved a little bit when I have some free time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see that shit strongguy, how are ya? Looks like there's still hope, wonder where everyone else calls home now?
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see that shit strongguy, how are ya? Looks like there's still hope, wonder where everyone else calls home now?
    I still check in on here every few days, just not a whole lot of discussion I can add anything constructive to on here anymore. Talk to CDs every once in a while, we still have some discussion about fitness/performance supplements which is always good. Seems like a combo of things have hit this and many other forums hard: the last ban from 2014, ever-changing social media platforms (forums as a whole seem to be dying on favor of other media), on here topic shift is largely directed towards PFS related info (no disrespect to anyone, I just have very little to contribute to that), etc., etc. Even the DHEA andros, which have had a long standing popularity on this forum specifically, seem to be rumored under attack and may have limited time left.

I spent a little time on PHF but its shut down now, Vicious Labs forum never really gained traction for me, and I log in to Anabolic Minds every once in a while to see if anything of interest may be coming out or new but nothing ground breaking going on there either. I just continue to train, cycle my beloved Andros while I can, and run some good epicatechin here and there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to see you dropping in bro. I'd love to see a progress log next time you run the andros. Thinking about running a hard epiandro + r-andro stack in a few months myself.