Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to long term water fast in Europe

Hi guys,

Since I contracted this garbage literally the only thing that has helped me have been water fasts.

Juice feasting just doesn't seem to suit me, the sugar crashes me and the food content just keeps me hungry.

I think I need to take a sledge hammer to my system and do a whole 14 day water only fast but I'm not in a situation where I can use CD's place in Cali and there aren't any clinics in Europe.

How the hell do I do this and stay safe? Can I self monitor somehow?

Z

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
    Hi guys,

Since I contracted this garbage literally the only thing that has helped me have been water fasts.

Juice feasting just doesn't seem to suit me, the sugar crashes me and the food content just keeps me hungry.

I think I need to take a sledge hammer to my system and do a whole 14 day water only fast but I'm not in a situation where I can use CD's place in Cali and there aren't any clinics in Europe.

Z
    I've got a buddy in Italy who did one in Hungary. I'll shoot him an email to see where he did it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't been on this site in a long time. I couldn't do juice feasting for similar reasons as you.
    I recently completed a 19 day water fast. Most of it was water only. Several days in the beginning were decaf coffee and some breuss juice. I switched to water. I did two 4-6 day water fasts also right before I stuck it in for a longer fast. I did it at home. I know that doesn't suit everyone. It helped me a lot mostly mentally.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    I've got a buddy in Italy who did one in Hungary. I'll shoot him an email to see where he did it.
    Great! Thanks dude I appreciate it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ImpendingRecvry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even though i have done only one 14 day water fast, i also believe it helped me alot and look forward to do one more. I don't know however which is the best time to do one. What i'm actually trying to say is i'm 1 month back into herb rotation after the PH run.

I'm located in Europe too and i a God forsaken country if i may say so, no one offered that service locally. I went to Germany to do 14 days of complete water fast. I'ts not an advertisement or anything, just where i went to do it. Home | Buchinger Wilhelmi Keep in mind at that time i didn't do any research on fasting clinics in Europe, prices, or anything, my mental status wasn't at it's greatest at that time, i was at a bad place, it was the first clinic in Europe that poped up in my search.

I've done both water fast and juice feasting, however i didn't face that hunger, maybe you add too many sugary fruits and less vegies?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great! Thanks dude I appreciate it.
    The doctor who runs the water fasts in Hungary is named Arcady Economo. Google him and you will find his water fasting website. Also you can find him on Facebook if you want to send him a message.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,

Z
    I wouldn't consider water fasting as taking a sledgehammer to your system. That's what propecia did. I'd think of water fasting in terms of some of the best physiological and neurological rest you could ever bestow upon your already jacked up system. You need to think of it as hitting the reset button. If you can do 21 days, go for that instead. My first ever water fast was for 14 days, and I knew immediately that I should have went for longer. The three other ones after that were all for 21 days. Much more powerful. You won't regret it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    download.jpg

This is me after my second fast of 21 days, in Panama, at Tanglewood wellness Center. I'm 6'4" and in the picture, which was about three weeks after refeeding on a 100% raw diet, I was at around 167 pounds. I typically walk around at 215-20
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-16-2018 at 07:52 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Attachment 1544

Here is my self and a much younger Loren Lockman. His aging has not been too good of a backing for the 100% raw fruit based diet he recommends. IMO, most of the "fruitarians" have aged horribly. This picture is from 11 years ago.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hijack your thread, but if you like, I can share with you more pictures of when I was at the peak of my PFS, a day or two after I started fasting. The difference in my appearance is striking.

I have no problems sharing these photos now because my face is going to be all over my website. The days of complete anonymity are over. I'm finally okay with that. I want to share all of it, so that new guys can see that this is real, and it's something that everyone can over come.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-16-2018 at 11:50 PM.