User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello All,

I'm on my 6th day of the juice feast, I'm working out the details with in regard to my water fast, as thats the next step of the protocol.

I have two choices:

1) Go to the water fasting facility in Costa Rica

2) Go to the water fasting facility in Santo Rosa, CA

If I chose option #1, I can start April 14th. If I chose option #2, I would be waiting 3-6 months since they are backed up.

Which option should I chose?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    Hello All,

I'm on my 6th day of the juice feast, I'm working out the details with in regard to my water fast, as thats the next step of the protocol.

I have two choices:

1) Go to the water fasting facility in Costa Rica

2) Go to the water fasting facility in Santo Rosa, CA

If I chose option #1, I can start April 14th. If I chose option #2, I would be waiting 3-6 months since they are backed up.

Which option should I chose?
    IMO....go to Cali.

True North has all the modern conveniences that will help you pass the time better.

Loren can be a bit of a Nazi when it comes to using devices and being up and around. Plus the isolation can really add to the feelings of depression.

Just remember where ever you go, you're only there to fast.....nothing else. Don't buy into their Veganism garbage.

You are juice feasting now, correct? AND you're going to fast?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But I cant wait till the end of May, its so long.

I found a place in Hawaii, Aloha Wellness Inn they have medically supervised fasting there as well. I spoke to the Doctor there, and they seem pretty legit, its a bit more expensive then true north but they can give me an appointment much earlier.

Yes, I'm working on trying to follow the entire protocol. I juice feasted until today, I rather shorten the juice fast, and extend the water fast until 14-21 days if that makes sense.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But I cant wait till the end of May, its so long.

I found a place in Hawaii, Aloha Wellness Inn they have medically supervised fasting there as well. I spoke to the Doctor there, and they seem pretty legit, its a bit more expensive then true north but they can give me an appointment much earlier.

Yes, I'm working on trying to follow the entire protocol. I juice feasted until today, I rather shorten the juice fast, and extend the water fast until 14-21 days if that makes sense.
    I see what you're saying....I don't blame you for wanting to get it done sooner then later. I've never heard of the Hawaiin place....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I see what you're saying....I don't blame you for wanting to get it done sooner then later. I've never heard of the Hawaiin place....
    It seems that Hawaiin place does not have many people fasting, as I may be the only one, that will be hard. I decided I'm going to do it in TNH since I will be doing it together with other people, as well as it has a stellar name for being professionally medically supervised compared to other places I mentioned previously.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It seems that Hawaiin place does not have many people fasting, as I may be the only one, that will be hard. I decided I'm going to do it in TNH since I will be doing it together with other people, as well as it has a stellar name for being professionally medically supervised compared to other places I mentioned previously.
    Dude...it's going to be hard either way. Having other people around that are fasting as well does help on an emotional level, but still, it's going to be one of the hardest things you've ever done in your life, for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cd,
    I almost have everything I need, but I still do not know, first would be the fasting water, and after the juice fasting?
    Last edited by LUALBA; 03-28-2018 at 12:47 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How to long term water fast in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by LUALBA View Post
    Cd,
    I almost have everything I need, but I still do not know, first would be the fasting water, and after the juice fasting?
    The cleanse is either or... Pick one. You either do a juice feast or a water fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk