User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    dawg. don't know that shit will get harder. Most people don't get pfs from fin. it's like 1 in 1000. And many, like English believe the anxiety of knowing PFS exists is what stressed the system enough to put us into the stage. There was one guy who came here I believe before he got PFS just mild fin sides jumped on protocol and I think he's good now.
    Very interesting, this may be the case for me. Or it might not. I'm off fin for 2 days now. Only time will tell. Juice fast starts tomorrow. I'm very excited. And I will begin penis pumping shorty after. Herbs are in my shopping cart and ready to be purchased. Cold showers have been very challenging. I used to do them daily in the summer, but as the days got cold i let myself revert. My skin already looks better it seems.

I have been on nofap since October. I dont doubt that the fin has made it less challenging to not jerk off.

Thank you all for the responses. It really nice seeing such a supportive group.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by logen99999 View Post
    Very interesting, this may be the case for me. Or it might not. I'm off fin for 2 days now. Only time will tell. Juice fast starts tomorrow. I'm very excited. And I will begin penis pumping shorty after. Herbs are in my shopping cart and ready to be purchased. Cold showers have been very challenging. I used to do them daily in the summer, but as the days got cold i let myself revert. My skin already looks better it seems.

I have been on nofap since October. I dont doubt that the fin has made it less challenging to not jerk off.

Thank you all for the responses. It really nice seeing such a supportive group.
    Most likely, you'll be fine.

That being said, this protocol is suggested for ANY man who want's to increase his natural baseline by leaps and bounds. PFS or not, this program will massively benefit anyone who decides to undertake it.

It's a life changer, for sure.

It may seem like alot in the beginning, when it's new. But after a month or so, it becomes a way of life. Once this happens, you really start to make strides.

Go into it relaxed and just focus on staying present. The benefits will soon follow.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-17-2018 at 10:53 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't get a hard on whatsoever