User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate, sounds like you're having a normal recovery from propecia sides. Most of us here are men who crashed - where it got much worse not long after stopping or didn't improve from a very low point on the drug. Just relax and you should be fine like ninety odd percent of men who quit and do nothing.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, you haven't crashed, doesn't seem like you have any serious mental sides, you don't have pfs. Like RtoR said, you're going through a normal recovery which takes around a month.

This is why some people get suspicious about recovery stories...just saying

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Logen's Progress thread

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    you're not supposed to be brimming with energy on a juice feast. The longer you can go the better.

You could also be losing hair because of lack of protein because of the juice feast.
    Actually people that don't have PFS are brimming with energy when they do a juice Feast... It's the natural response from freeing up 50% of your body's energy that would otherwise go to digestion.

And it's a safe bet that he's losing hair because he did stop the finasteride. A healthy person is not going to lose clumps of hair due to lack of protein from being on a juice Feast for a week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Logen's Progress thread

Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Dude, you haven't crashed, doesn't seem like you have any serious mental sides, you don't have pfs. Like RtoR said, you're going through a normal recovery which takes around a month.

This is why some people get suspicious about recovery stories...just saying
    I wouldn't jump to conclusions and say that he doesn't have PFS but more than likely you are right, he doesn't. That being said there's nothing wrong with running the protocol to bring yourself to a new level of Health in general.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    day 9 of juice cleans almost complete. I will be breaking the cleans tomorrow and eating some soup and immediately easing myself into a paleo diet.

My energy and mood is great while on the cleans AS LONG as I drink juice and feed my body a continual stream of sugar. If i dont drink for more than 3 hours I start to get tired, snappy, and light headed.

My hair is definitely shedding, but my junk is looking better each day. My dick is actual getting bigger and looking more and more like it used to. Its no longer cold either.

I ordered 6 of the herbs and began a rotation today. Cold showers still suck but I am slowly getting used to them. I honestly love the feeling of getting out of a super cold shower and seeing your body red from all the blood rushing to your skin. I feel invigorated in a way I never did before. The hardest part is ripping yourself out of a warm bed, and dragging yourself into the shower. after it starts you wash yourself FAST to keep your body from relaxing. The movement of washing yourself help keep your mind off the cold.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see the regimen now as a type of PCT.

It's vital for anyone that has ingested an inhibitor, if only to ensure that all glands and chemistry are running at their proper level and not slowly shutting down or down regulated.

Similar to running a PCT after steroids or whatever else...IMHO

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by logen99999 View Post
    day 9 of juice cleans almost complete. I will be breaking the cleans tomorrow and eating some soup and immediately easing myself into a paleo diet.

My energy and mood is great while on the cleans AS LONG as I drink juice and feed my body a continual stream of sugar. If i dont drink for more than 3 hours I start to get tired, snappy, and light headed.

My hair is definitely shedding, but my junk is looking better each day. My dick is actual getting bigger and looking more and more like it used to. Its no longer cold either.

I ordered 6 of the herbs and began a rotation today. Cold showers still suck but I am slowly getting used to them. I honestly love the feeling of getting out of a super cold shower and seeing your body red from all the blood rushing to your skin. I feel invigorated in a way I never did before. The hardest part is ripping yourself out of a warm bed, and dragging yourself into the shower. after it starts you wash yourself FAST to keep your body from relaxing. The movement of washing yourself help keep your mind off the cold.
    Next time you order herbs, use the coupon code HACK10 for a discount

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do, is Lost Empire your brand? If so I love what you did with it. Seems like you took your knowledge of herbs and made a business out of it, which is awesome. I ordered the herbs off amazon. Good to see you have a presence there. I sell on amazon as well, but have not ventured into herbs and supplements due to the competition. Branding is key, seems like you have a good handle on it already

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Logen's Progress thread

Quote Originally Posted by logen99999 View Post
    Will do, is Lost Empire your brand? If so I love what you did with it. Seems like you took your knowledge of herbs and made a business out of it, which is awesome. I ordered the herbs off amazon. Good to see you have a presence there. I sell on amazon as well, but have not ventured into herbs and supplements due to the competition. Branding is key, seems like you have a good handle on it already
    It's not my brand at all. They're just the ones that I recommend because they're the best quality herbs that I've ever used.

That coupon codes obviously only good for Lost Empire herbs. I just assume that most people that come through the site are ordering the herbs that I recommend through my website. What made you go to Amazon? And did you buy Lost Empire herbs brand?

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-26-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh I see.

I like Amazon's 2 day shipping, and I can use my credit cards points to get free stuff every now and then, and I just generally do all my shopping (and selling) on amazon.

I'd like to get 4 more herbs and have a 10 day rotation. I ended the juice cleans today at 9 full days. I had some vegetable soup today along with some diced up organic beef jerky, a banana, and organic yogurt. Going to introduce some more protein tomorrow.

CD, Are potatoes OK on the protocol? They are OK for the paleo cure's reset diet. I'm assuming that sweet potatoes/yams should be OK in moderation, with a bigger emphasis on proteins and cruciferous veggies.