Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by logen99999 View Post
    Ahh I see.

I like Amazon's 2 day shipping, and I can use my credit cards points to get free stuff every now and then, and I just generally do all my shopping (and selling) on amazon.

I'd like to get 4 more herbs and have a 10 day rotation. I ended the juice cleans today at 9 full days. I had some vegetable soup today along with some diced up organic beef jerky, a banana, and organic yogurt. Going to introduce some more protein tomorrow.

CD, Are potatoes OK on the protocol? They are OK for the paleo cure's reset diet. I'm assuming that sweet potatoes/yams should be OK in moderation, with a bigger emphasis on proteins and cruciferous veggies.
    Potatoes are fine. One of the best go to carbs around. I prefer to use clean carbs when I am eating them. I always eat my carbs in a backloading fashion.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're sensitive to potatoes and get any kind of brain fog or lethargy a few hours after consuming them then let them cool down first after cooking them. Letting them go cold greatly reduces their GI meaning that they don't spike blood sugar nearly as much and much less likely to cause negative reactions. You can still warm them up again after this if you want as this won't re-raise the GI.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coppersocks View Post
    If you're sensitive to potatoes and get any kind of brain fog or lethargy a few hours after consuming them then let them cool down first after cooking them. Letting them go cold greatly reduces their GI meaning that they don't spike blood sugar nearly as much and much less likely to cause negative reactions. You can still warm them up again after this if you want as this won't re-raise the GI.
    Although for backloading purposes, you want a blood sugar spike. This is what shuttles the fuel into the muscle cells.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use these gluten free wraps, gluten free rice and oats, you reckon that’s alright?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    I use these gluten free wraps, gluten free rice and oats, you reckon that’s alright?
    Yes. Why wouldn't it be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just with regards to grains in general CD

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Just with regards to grains in general CD
    I see. While grains are not the ideal foods, as long as they are gluten free they can be used to your benefit and are fairly harmless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one mate

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i've definitely noticed an increase in libido from using the herbs. It's only been a week or so but I took a dose of pine pollen this morning and have definitely felt a huge labido boost. Its making not wanking off very difficult.

Mood is definitely increasing as well. energy levels are still up and down. I took a shower so cold today that I felt numb.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Logen's Progress thread

Quote Originally Posted by logen99999 View Post
    So i've definitely noticed an increase in libido from using the herbs. It's only been a week or so but I took a dose of pine pollen this morning and have definitely felt a huge labido boost. Its making not wanking off very difficult.

Mood is definitely increasing as well. energy levels are still up and down. I took a shower so cold today that I felt numb.
    You've definitely got the cold showers dialed in. They are extremely powerful and you're going to get a large amount of benefits from them alone.

You must have had a huge endorphin rush afterwards...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk