User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 6 of the juice cleans. I feel pretty low energy today, not very focused or motivated to do anything. I am supplementing with a few small pills of spirulina and cholera. If this low energy persists into tomorrow I will end the fast at day 8. If I feel better I will push it to 10 days.

Sleep has improved dramatically. I wake up feelling really nicely rested. I felt this when I did intermittent fasting. going to bed without your digestive system working provides for much better sleep. I am also now noticeably leaner from the fast. I attribute that to mostly losing water weight. Gut feels great and stomach is very flat.

My skin looks cleaner from the cold showers. I will begin body brushing this weekend.

And now the bad news, my hair has started shedding around the crown from not taking the fin. I have that fuzzy feeling in my crown that I assume are the androgen receptor getting DHT again. I brushed out a few good clumps of hair this morning. Looks like i'll have to be getting that buzz cut sooner than I thought.
    Last edited by logen99999; 02-23-2018 at 09:48 AM.