Quote Originally Posted by logen99999 View Post
day 9 of juice cleans almost complete. I will be breaking the cleans tomorrow and eating some soup and immediately easing myself into a paleo diet.

My energy and mood is great while on the cleans AS LONG as I drink juice and feed my body a continual stream of sugar. If i dont drink for more than 3 hours I start to get tired, snappy, and light headed.

My hair is definitely shedding, but my junk is looking better each day. My dick is actual getting bigger and looking more and more like it used to. Its no longer cold either.

I ordered 6 of the herbs and began a rotation today. Cold showers still suck but I am slowly getting used to them. I honestly love the feeling of getting out of a super cold shower and seeing your body red from all the blood rushing to your skin. I feel invigorated in a way I never did before. The hardest part is ripping yourself out of a warm bed, and dragging yourself into the shower. after it starts you wash yourself FAST to keep your body from relaxing. The movement of washing yourself help keep your mind off the cold.
Next time you order herbs, use the coupon code HACK10 for a discount