Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking in.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Checking in.

The main forum is dead but cd is still painstakingly dealing with you lot so you can't be all bad.

I remember how important recovery reports are and I'm very busy but feel free to ask away and I'll try and be timely with my responses.

Shoot.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    The main forum is dead but cd is still painstakingly dealing with you lot so you can't be all bad.

I remember how important recovery reports are and I'm very busy but feel free to ask away and I'll try and be timely with my responses.

Shoot.
    Well holy fucking shit.....

Damn. Wait....has hell frozen over?

Lol. Great to see you back here my friend.

It's been a damn long time!

How are you?

Yeah...we got a good group. They come and they go. The ones that don't vibe with the culture we've created here are booted rather quickly. It basically polices itself. It attracts the ones who want a positive environment to heal in and repels the negative Nancy's, whiners and assholes, in general.

Every time we get a new lot, they ultimately reach out and comment on how positive this place is compared to their other options.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-21-2018 at 05:40 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The man, the myth, the legend.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm good bro, for a normal person anyway. I'm going to stick around as see if there's anything new I can pick up though, maybe chat to these lot too. How about yourself? I haven't had the time to read through the posts here yet.

I'm still "recovered" but you'll all probably know that once you start playing this game recovery is just a milestone. Being the best you can be in the one life you get is just too addictive.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm good bro, for a normal person anyway. I'm going to stick around as see if there's anything new I can pick up though, maybe chat to these lot too. How about yourself? I haven't had the time to read through the posts here yet.

I'm still "recovered" but you'll all probably know that once you start playing this game recovery is just a milestone. Being the best you can be in the one life you get is just too addictive.
    entropy what's good? read all your posts when I was at my absolute worst and helped me get through the worst times.

from my reading you were one of the fastest recoverers at around 6 months eh. What you think were the 1-3 pillars that really kick started your recovery or even got you to another level post recovery? (cuz from what I read you didn't do prohormones till after you recovered right?)

some things that we added since you've been gone as cd and tubzy have said are

niacinamide (type of b vitamin that increases dht)
    l-carnitine (amino acid that increases androgen receptor desentity)
    herbal nootropics (bacopa/lion's mane/gotu kola)
    5adp (precurser to allopregnanlone sold by haidut of raypeat forum)

bunch more. Tubzy also has another experimental pfs forum called hackstasis (cd posts there a bit too) where this eccentric rich Russian pfs sufferer named Gbolduev recovered and has cured a few people by balancing minerals. He also has a lot of interesting things to say about health in general.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It took a goodly bit longer than six months but the initial "crash" fucked me up pretty badly in those months and the improvements were steady onwards.

Personally I think the most important thing is to just be as normal as you possibly can be and learn to properly listen to your body, then adjust for -you-. Don't just kitchen sink it.

I was "normal" within a year but I have to stress that I took fin on and off for seven years and I've always been a bit weird.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm doing phenomenal, thanks for asking.

I'm doing a major upgrade on the website in the next month or so and things are moving along well concerning the coaching and whatnot.

And you're correct when it comes to the self improvement aspect of life. Once you start seeing and feeling the improvements, you just don't want to stop. Nor should you, actually.

It's good to see you back. Alot of guys have been asking about you in case you were wondering, but you probably weren't....lol. It's always good to have an "old head" back to help with some of the youngin's. The flow is consistent and it's always good to have a hand here.

Welcome back my friend!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't in good consciousness not come back eventually. Just busy times in life. I can't say I don't miss the old lot like burly, nate, scope etc. Be nice to find em somewhere else if just for the extra knowledge.

You'll have to link me to the site man, I'd really like to get in on that. Rough/stressful normie times right now but soon I'll get in a chance to push things again and see where I end up..

It's weird people are asking after me tbh but it's nice. I think they took my attitude here after six months as "fully recovered" when tbh a lot of them are better off than I was at that point.

I'm definitely gonna stick around and check in a few times at week at least it's not swole as we know it but it's got potential.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I couldn't in good consciousness not come back eventually. Just busy times in life. I can't say I don't miss the old lot like burly, nate, scope etc. Be nice to find em somewhere else if just for the extra knowledge.

You'll have to link me to the site man, I'd really like to get in on that. Rough/stressful normie times right now but soon I'll get in a chance to push things again and see where I end up..

It's weird people are asking after me tbh but it's nice. I think they took my attitude here after six months as "fully recovered" when tbh a lot of them are better off than I was at that point.

I'm definitely gonna stick around and check in a few times at week at least it's not swole as we know it but it's got potential.
    I'm probably going to start a Total Male Optimization forum, because honestly, I don't know how much longer this place has. Especially seeing as we are the ONLY action here now.

I want to be able to directly deal with newcomers, which I can't do now because I'm only a mod, not an administrator. There are a backlog of guys waiting to be granted access to their accounts which I have no power or control over whatsoever.

The forum component to the website is going to be very important when corresponding with new guys. Of course I'm going to have a PFS section just like here, but the majority of the site is going to be for "normal" dudes who want to run the protocol for life enhancement.

I do wish there was a way to get ALL the posts we've accumulated here for posterity. It's crushing to lose all of that. I'm wondering if there is a way to at least copy them somehow.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Entropy my man, just curious how many ph cycles you ran?