Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking in.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Entropy my man, just curious how many ph cycles you ran?
    None
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    The main forum is dead but cd is still painstakingly dealing with you lot so you can't be all bad.

I remember how important recovery reports are and I'm very busy but feel free to ask away and I'll try and be timely with my responses.

Shoot.
    I don't remember if you did or not, but if not, would you mind adding to the recovery section brother?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I did a cycle of androhard. The real deal, I assumed you might have made the link already but a certain someone messaged you on that forum a long time ago asking if you could recommend any good reading and also if you knew of a good alternative to androhard.

You sold me one of your personal bottles at a way lower profit you would've gained if you'd told those guys you had the stuff and sent it all the way to the UK.

Since then I've run a second cycle of alphahard and the counterpart I can't remember and I'm planning to run a third cycle in the summer of epiandro + r-dhea.

Keep in mind that by the time I started running androhard I was on the mend enough to be able to function in a relationship (even though I wasn't in one) and just appear a bit disinterested/unhealthy.

I'll add to the thread but it's going to take a while. My recovery is a tricky story to put together. Fuzzy brain back then.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Actually I did a cycle of androhard. The real deal, I assumed you might have made the link already but a certain someone messaged you on that forum a long time ago asking if you could recommend any good reading and also if you knew of a good alternative to androhard.

You sold me one of your personal bottles at a way lower profit you would've gained if you'd told those guys you had the stuff and sent it all the way to the UK.

Since then I've run a second cycle of alphahard and the counterpart I can't remember and I'm planning to run a third cycle in the summer of epiandro + r-dhea.

Keep in mind that by the time I started running androhard I was on the mend enough to be able to function in a relationship (even though I wasn't in one) and just appear a bit disinterested/unhealthy.

I'll add to the thread but it's going to take a while. My recovery is a tricky story to put together. Fuzzy brain back then.
    Lol...I completely forgot about this. I tell you what...you're lucky I sold that shit to you....LOL. I probably wouldn't do it again given the chance.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't get a fucking hard on atbalkmmymman