Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What did you imbibe?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Accidentally deleted that I think? I took like 5 or six tiny sips of cocktails. Some rum, vodka, etc. Even if I was drinking it straight, it wouldn't have been more than 1.5 shots. No way. For point of reference, I barely felt a little bit buzzed, but I wasn't positive.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Uh Oh

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Accidentally deleted that I think? I took like 5 or six tiny sips of cocktails. Some rum, vodka, etc. Even if I was drinking it straight, it wouldn't have been more than 1.5 shots. No way. For point of reference, I barely felt a little bit buzzed, but I wasn't positive.
    There is no way that should have crushed you like that... Even if you were to get f***** up you shouldn't have been crushed that bad

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no way that should have crushed you like that... Even if you were to get f***** up you shouldn't have been crushed that bad

It's the only thing that makes any sense. Nothing else in my routine changed. In fact, until yesterday, February had been undoubtedly the best month yet.

Maybe you're overestimating how good I was doing? I still felt pretty damn bad compared to a normal person. Certainly had no desire to drink or go out or anything. I just did it for work.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Uh Oh

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    It's the only thing that makes any sense. Nothing else in my routine changed. In fact, until yesterday, February had been undoubtedly the best month yet.

Maybe you're overestimating how good I was doing? I still felt pretty damn bad compared to a normal person. Certainly had no desire to drink or go out or anything. I just did it for work.
    I wouldn't say overestimating I mean the only thing I can go off of is how you tell me you feel.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't say overestimating I mean the only thing I can go off of is how you tell me you feel.

Ok

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd give it three or four days. There were times I would slip up during my recovery near the middle of the road, and it would really hit me hard and I would feel like total ass. Very similar to how you described it just earlier - as in I "threw it all away", but usually by the end of the week, I was back at my normal baseline prior.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Uh Oh

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I'd give it three or four days. There were times I would slip up during my recovery near the middle of the road, and it would really hit me hard and I would feel like total ass. Very similar to how you described it just earlier - as in I "threw it all away", but usually by the end of the week, I was back at my normal baseline prior.
    Yeah... He's going to be fine.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah... He's going to be fine.

I hope you guys are even half right. I'm bracing up to start the whole trip over again. You know, so I can look out the other side of the window this time, in case I missed any scenery.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Durantia37 I obviously can't say with 100% certainty. But I think soon enough you will be fine and continue to recover.
    You're one of the guys that helped me out when I first came here with supportive messages and I thank you for that.
    You're further along than me and we're not doing the exact same plan... but I don't think one day of a tiny amount of drinks will ruin this.

It's not the same, but I previously healed from PSSD (and mania and more...) haphazardly as a 20-something, while doing lots of cocaine and drinking like 40+ shots of vodka a week (used to drink way more than that on one of the worst SNRI's/SSRI's there is for people with my actual psyche/neuro issues -- it was a total misdiagnosis back then). Obviously no one (nearly no one) should do drugs. And no one should in PFS state...

I'm way more disciplined now and will become more again. Feeling terrible for a few days does not equal feeling terrible permanently.

I think my point is you've come way too far to risk your mental gains now... or drive yourself sick with worry. There's ups and downs in this whole process as CD and others say.

Good Luck! And maybe in the future tell work, you can't drink bc you have a medical condition. Mostly to avoid the mental stress.
    Last edited by CSM25; 02-24-2018 at 03:07 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, today is a lot better, and if that continues for a couple more days I'll be back to where I was. Phew. Thanks everyone for the support.

Now I'm embarrassed for even making the post, but I had two full days of 24/7 full body physiological anxiety, jolly rancher dick, 3 hour sleep cycle, etc. All those center-of-the-PFS-inferno symptoms we know and love.