Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uh Oh

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh Oh

Hey guys, I think I've fucked up. I've been a server at a restaurant for the last couple months, and my boss was making us try the new cocktails so we know how they're supposed to taste.

I literally had like a cumulative shot, 1.5 shots absolute maximum, and now 6 days later I'm crashing hard..I knew it wasn't a good idea, but I figured I was doing well enough that taking tiny sips wouldn't really matter.

To the guys who have fucked up like this before..does this mean going all the way back to the beginning, or just a couple months? I guess I have the willpower to start all over, but goddamn if that wouldn't suck..

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah your life is over. You're completely ruined from that one/two drinks.

You're gonna be fine bud, both cd and myself are fans of recreational substances, I definitely put myself back once or twice getting high and I'm sure CD did too.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Hey guys, I think I've fucked up. I've been a server at a restaurant for the last couple months, and my boss was making us try the new cocktails so we know how they're supposed to taste.

I literally had like a cumulative shot, 1.5 shots absolute maximum, and now 6 days later I'm crashing hard..I knew it wasn't a good idea, but I figured I was doing well enough that taking tiny sips wouldn't really matter.

To the guys who have fucked up like this before..does this mean going all the way back to the beginning, or just a couple months? I guess I have the willpower to start all over, but goddamn if that wouldn't suck..
    Crashes are just par for the course. They seem to be triggered by a number of things that throw our recovering systems out of balance (stress - big one, toxins, everyday shit that our bodies used to just take in stride). I live very clean and still get them (achy nuts, fucked up junk, puffy tits, tiredness, etc.). I used to get them every couple months and they would last for weeks. Now I get them every couple weeks, but they only last for a day or so. Best bet is not to sweat it and you'll bounce back just fine.
    Last edited by Damn; 03-22-2018 at 06:25 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got plastered on new years and no didn't set me back at all. Maybe like put a week dent on my recovery.

The problem is if you're doing this as a lifestyle.

It might just be the normal ebb and flow of recovery. So just chill. The stress our minds can create might be worse than the alcohol itself.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I mean I wouldn't have posted if it was a normal crash. It was a huge acute nightmare crash like the ones I used to have a year ago. Major dick shrinkage, etc.

I'll see what happens I guess. Glad to hear your setback was only a week.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is no way in hell you set yourself all the way back. Impossible. It may feel like that, especially when you start over thinking it, but it is physiologically impossible.

You'll be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Yeah your life is over. You're completely ruined from that one/two drinks.

You're gonna be fine bud, both cd and myself are fans of recreational substances, I definitely put myself back once or twice getting high and I'm sure CD did too.
    To say the least.....lol. Matter of fact, I think I may be high in my avatar. But it's because of this love of recreational usage that I recommend guys abstain. You'll just get where you want to go much quicker without them.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-23-2018 at 06:52 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even I abstained bud. Can't say the same tonight but it's one am on a Friday night.

I totally recommend abstaining from anything like that though if I'm honest. The next time you get drunk it'll be from the champagne you're pouring over a pair of tits.

Until then, listen to your body.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Uh Oh

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Even I abstained bud. Can't say the same tonight but it's one am on a Friday night.

I totally recommend abstaining from anything like that though if I'm honest. The next time you get drunk it'll be from the champagne you're pouring over a pair of tits.

Until then, listen to your body.
    I prefer cocaine off of tits, but that's just my preference

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    There is no way in hell you set yourself all the way back. Impossible. It may feel like that, especially when you start over thinking it, but it is physiologically impossible.

You'll be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

To say the least.....lol. Matter of fact, I think I may be high in my avatar. But it's because of this love of recreational usage that I recommend guys abstain. You'll just get where you want to go much quicker without them.
    I hope you're right. The last two days have been as bad as I've ever been. Shit is heartbreaking man.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Uh Oh

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I hope you're right. The last two days have been as bad as I've ever been. Shit is heartbreaking man.
    What did you imbibe?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk