Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uh Oh

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Alright, today is a lot better, and if that continues for a couple more days I'll be back to where I was. Phew. Thanks everyone for the support.

Now I'm embarrassed for even making the post, but I had two full days of 24/7 full body physiological anxiety, jolly rancher dick, 3 hour sleep cycle, etc. All those center-of-the-PFS-inferno symptoms we know and love.
    It's probable the anxiety of the situation just threw you out of whack. No need to be embarrassed about getting reassurance on weird stuff from guys who know their shit. Try to take your mind off it for a bit though self evaluating too much is a risky path, put your faith in the hard work you've done.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh Oh

You’ll be fine, it just takes longer to recover. A regular healthy person takes a day or 2 so think about how long it’ll take you. Maybe a week or 2 or even more to recover. Believe me, I've made a post just like this before, I've been through that too mate just know its a minor hiccup in the scheme of things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by xxLUK; 02-24-2018 at 10:59 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    You’ll be fine, it just takes longer to recover. A regular healthy person takes a day or 2 so think about how long it’ll take you. Maybe a week or 2 or even more to recover. Believe me, I've made a post just like this before, I've been through that too mate just know its a minor hiccup in the scheme of things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think I remember that actually.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update please?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alright, today is a lot better, and if that continues for a couple more days I'll be back to where I was. Phew. Thanks everyone for the support.

Now I'm embarrassed for even making the post, but I had two full days of 24/7 full body physiological anxiety, jolly rancher dick, 3 hour sleep cycle, etc. All those center-of-the-PFS-inferno symptoms we know and love.
    No need to be embarrassed bro. BELIEVE ME ....I've been there more times then I feel comfortable even saying. It is THE reason I tell guys to abstain completely during recovery. It just goes so much quicker that way. Now you can see why.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    update please?
    Not in the clear yet, but much, much less terrifled. I keep skyrocketing and crashing all day, but those peaks and troughs seem to be slowly calibrating to my old baseline. Can't imagine this taking more than 6-10 more days.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    No need to be embarrassed bro. BELIEVE ME ....I've been there more times then I feel comfortable even saying. It is THE reason I tell guys to abstain completely during recovery. It just goes so much quicker that way. Now you can see why.
    Yeah that's not an experiment I'll be doing again anytime soon..lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Uh Oh

Not in the clear yet, but much, much less terrifled. I keep skyrocketing and crashing all day, but those peaks and troughs seem to be slowly calibrating to my old baseline. Can't imagine this taking more than 6-10 more days.
    It's like taking the booze plucked the guitar string and it's vibrating back and forth until it settles back to Baseline

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's like taking the booze plucked the guitar string and it's vibrating back and forth until it settles back to Baseline

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Yeah that's exactly what it feels like. I'm glad you're familiar with this.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah that's exactly what it feels like. I'm glad you're familiar with this.
    In my experience, having symptoms move quickly like that is a good sign.