User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coming Back To Life

Hi lads

Checking back in with the news that things have been going really well, I would put myself at 90%, my numbness is gone thank god, that was my biggest issue, i can feel having sex again from a point where it was numb like from an anesthetic shot for a long long time, so that definitely can be fixed despite what some folk told me in the beginning.

I’ve been consistently on the protocol since May 2017, I’ve kept it as simple as possible, herb rotation, diet and exercise, I avoided the prohormones. I have introduced alcohol on occasion in the past month and I feel fine after not the fucking wreck i was if i touched it in the beginning.

The trick with this is to keep shit as simple as possible and avoid getting too bogged down in pfs related chat, research etc the endless obsessing did me no good and kept me trapped in the downward spiral and led me to attempting suicide in the very early months. I feel like a different person now, my creativity, my love for life has returned where it had completely gone for a llong time. Basically getting back to life is the key here, yes much easier said than done but you’ll begin to notice days where you don’t think about pfs as much and then you’ll find those days turn into weeks, you’ll notice beginning to feel like you used to, that’s what’s happened to me on this rollercoaster journey.

God bless all you guys that are suffering the key is dont panic, you will be you again one day, just keep it simple and breathe. Thanks again to cd your resilience in the face of the shit you got thrown at you in the past few months is admirable, keep on doing the great work you are doing here man.

My only remaining issue is curve and slight girth loss, I’ve been lazy with the bathmate so I will redouble my efforts there but even if I didn’t improve any further from here I would take it, I feel like me again, my smile and happiness has returned and for that I am very grateful.

All the best lads

Jimmy.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is excellent news, happy for you man.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers Maxout, guys like you got me through, your posts were inspirational along with cd, coppersocks and swill, it really made the difference in the darkest months.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    Hi lads

Checking back in with the news that things have been going really well, I would put myself at 90%, my numbness is gone thank god, that was my biggest issue, i can feel having sex again from a point where it was numb like from an anesthetic shot for a long long time, so that definitely can be fixed despite what some folk told me in the beginning.

I’ve been consistently on the protocol since May 2017, I’ve kept it as simple as possible, herb rotation, diet and exercise, I avoided the prohormones. I have introduced alcohol on occasion in the past month and I feel fine after not the fucking wreck i was if i touched it in the beginning.

The trick with this is to keep shit as simple as possible and avoid getting too bogged down in pfs related chat, research etc the endless obsessing did me no good and kept me trapped in the downward spiral and led me to attempting suicide in the very early months. I feel like a different person now, my creativity, my love for life has returned where it had completely gone for a llong time. Basically getting back to life is the key here, yes much easier said than done but you’ll begin to notice days where you don’t think about pfs as much and then you’ll find those days turn into weeks, you’ll notice beginning to feel like you used to, that’s what’s happened to me on this rollercoaster journey.

God bless all you guys that are suffering the key is dont panic, you will be you again one day, just keep it simple and breathe. Thanks again to cd your resilience in the face of the shit you got thrown at you in the past few months is admirable, keep on doing the great work you are doing here man.

My only remaining issue is curve and slight girth loss, I’ve been lazy with the bathmate so I will redouble my efforts there but even if I didn’t improve any further from here I would take it, I feel like me again, my smile and happiness has returned and for that I am very grateful.

All the best lads

Jimmy.
    You'll get it ALL back and more. Just stay the course. It hasn't even been a full year yet! It's easy to slack off when you feel you've rounded the corner, which judging by your reaction to alcohol, you have. BUT....this is the time to really buckle down as it will benefit you exponentially at this stage of the game...life changing benefits.

Remember to add to the recovery section please for the others that are coming in behind you.

Fantastic job.

And thank you for the kind words. I will continue to live the truth. It doesn't matter what is said about me, because the only thing that matters are results. They speak for themselves regardless of what the haters say. The truth is always going to be stronger then the hate. The more they try and slander me, the more they bolster my position. They don't realize it, but they're making the movement here stronger. After all that nonsense a few months back, there was a spike in membership here. I don't think that's coincidence.

You can't squash TRUTH.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-27-2018 at 10:14 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"