Hi lads

Checking back in with the news that things have been going really well, I would put myself at 90%, my numbness is gone thank god, that was my biggest issue, i can feel having sex again from a point where it was numb like from an anesthetic shot for a long long time, so that definitely can be fixed despite what some folk told me in the beginning.

I’ve been consistently on the protocol since May 2017, I’ve kept it as simple as possible, herb rotation, diet and exercise, I avoided the prohormones. I have introduced alcohol on occasion in the past month and I feel fine after not the fucking wreck i was if i touched it in the beginning.

The trick with this is to keep shit as simple as possible and avoid getting too bogged down in pfs related chat, research etc the endless obsessing did me no good and kept me trapped in the downward spiral and led me to attempting suicide in the very early months. I feel like a different person now, my creativity, my love for life has returned where it had completely gone for a llong time. Basically getting back to life is the key here, yes much easier said than done but you’ll begin to notice days where you don’t think about pfs as much and then you’ll find those days turn into weeks, you’ll notice beginning to feel like you used to, that’s what’s happened to me on this rollercoaster journey.

God bless all you guys that are suffering the key is dont panic, you will be you again one day, just keep it simple and breathe. Thanks again to cd your resilience in the face of the shit you got thrown at you in the past few months is admirable, keep on doing the great work you are doing here man.

My only remaining issue is curve and slight girth loss, I’ve been lazy with the bathmate so I will redouble my efforts there but even if I didn’t improve any further from here I would take it, I feel like me again, my smile and happiness has returned and for that I am very grateful.

All the best lads

Jimmy.