User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Questions Re. PCT after Pro-hormone Cycle

Sup fellas,
    Doing some research before I order a pro-hormone for the first time. I noticed it is recommended you do a PCT after the cycle of the pro-hormone, but I haven't been able to find any detail on what PCT should be done.
    Anybody care to chime in?

Additionally, the recommended does of 400mg is, from what I gather, 4x the recommended dose. Is this accurate?
    I found the % ingredients here: Super R-Andro Rx by IronMagLabs

So in all, we're looking at one capsule containing 120mg, so basically 4 capsules is what this protocol calls for?

Thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump_1776 View Post
    Sup fellas,
    Doing some research before I order a pro-hormone for the first time. I noticed it is recommended you do a PCT after the cycle of the pro-hormone, but I haven't been able to find any detail on what PCT should be done.
    Anybody care to chime in?

Additionally, the recommended does of 400mg is, from what I gather, 4x the recommended dose. Is this accurate?
    I found the % ingredients here: Super R-Andro Rx by IronMagLabs

So in all, we're looking at one capsule containing 120mg, so basically 4 capsules is what this protocol calls for?

Thanks
    Hey guy,

The PCT is achieved through the herbs protocol itself, don't worry !

The suppression of R-Andro on hormonal profile, if exist, is not so great, so, another reason to not worry so much!

Yes, the high dose (indicated 400mg) and for a long period is to speed up the up-modulation of ARs ( that is, to increase the sensitivity of ARs to androgens) and to increase the 5AR enzymes on target tissues like penis, brain level and so son. Some scientific researches has showed that people with ED use to have a less amount of DHT on penis, so.... everything makes sense on the protocol!
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 02-25-2018 at 08:24 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Hey guy,

The PCT is achieved through the herbs protocol itself, don't worry !

The suppression of R-Andro on hormonal profile, if exist, is not so great, so, another reason to not worry so much!

Yes, the high dose (indicated 400mg) and for a long period is to speed up the up-modulation of ARs ( that is, to increase the sensitivity of ARs to androgens) and to increase the 5AR enzymes on target tissues like penis, brain level and so son. Some scientific researches has showed that people with ED use to have a less amount of DHT on penis, so.... everything makes sense on the protocol!
    Hey thanks for responding!
    So for recap, after completing the (however long it takes to exhaust the 400mg/day dose), you then cycle on things like tribulus, glycine, niacin, and pine pollen powder? Should you taper off the Super R andro at all towards the end of the cycle?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump_1776 View Post
    Hey thanks for responding!
    So for recap, after completing the (however long it takes to exhaust the 400mg/day dose), you then cycle on things like tribulus, glycine, niacin, and pine pollen powder? Should you taper off the Super R andro at all towards the end of the cycle?
    Read this: Testosterone Boosting Supplement Rotation | Total Male Optimization

You don't taper the cycle.

As a matter of fact, you should read the whole website from the first page to the last. This is the protocol that everyone is following here. It will help you to get on the same page.

After reading the site, then ask questions.

When you order herbs, use the coupon code HACK10 for a discount
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-26-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"