User Tag List

Thread: Lucky me

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lucky me

So I was lucky enough to find one of these beauties... Let's hope it's still potent enough to elicit any effects. I reached out to its creator and he told me that the hormones should still be intact. We shall see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lucky me

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So I was lucky enough to find one of these beauties... Let's hope it's still potent enough to elicit any effects. I reached out to its creator and he told me that the hormones should still be intact. We shall see.

Even the packaging was unlike anything you can get today

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is identical to the one you sent me, so professional. I would kill to get my hands on that stuff although I've found a ghetto stack replacement, especially for the brits I want to post about tomorrow.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    That is identical to the one you sent me, so professional. I would kill to get my hands on that stuff although I've found a ghetto stack replacement, especially for the brits I want to post about tomorrow.
    What's up with the ghetto stack replacements. We have a bunch of Brits on this forum. I'm sure they would appreciate it brother.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What's up with the ghetto stack replacements. We have a bunch of Brits on this forum. I'm sure they would appreciate it brother.
    Well this is the androhard replacement I've found in the UK if anyone wants to Guinea pig it before I do, I want to get a few more natty months down before I have some fun.

R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements

Problem with the UK is actual hard steroids are barely controlled, so our prohormones are massively overkill and it's really hard to find milder ones, especially androsterone considering it's scarcity. They do an epiandro I was gonna add to it too.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Well this is the androhard replacement I've found in the UK if anyone wants to Guinea pig it before I do, I want to get a few more natty months down before I have some fun.

R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements

Problem with the UK is actual hard steroids are barely controlled, so our prohormones are massively overkill and it's really hard to find milder ones, especially androsterone considering it's scarcity. They do an epiandro I was gonna add to it too.
    This product has androshred in it along with the DHT precursors. Interesting.

I will say this. I just tried running the androshred solo and I was hit with horrible mental lethargy. I would try and find something without the 7 keto in it.