User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its ALL OVER... I have RECOVERED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Semen Back to normal in quantity and quality
    Hi Guys ,

Rahaysa here , wanted to post a good update .

My semen (ejaculate ) has returned to normal quantity and quality . I ejaculate every two or three days and able to get at least a spoonful of thick white fluid. when I first crashed in 2013 Jan I used to get a drop or two of clear water like fluid .. it has gradually changed to the current state over a period of 3 years + and in the current state it has been consistent for the last six months or so.

I am thinking of taking a fertility test , but haven’t got the guts yet to do it since I don’t want to hear anything negative ... I will keep pushing on the right things and get a test soon and post the results .

The above was the message I wrote on this forum on 08-29-2017 (6 months ago) and few days back I woke up to a beautiful smile from my wife telling me that she is pregnant and the ultrasound confirmed the same... 8 weeks and 2 days PREGNANT...
    Little did I know all my fears of being infertile and unable to father a kid would be washed out just 6 months after I wrote the above message ..

to reiterate the fact ... I was complete infertile when I crashed in Jan 2013 ... I would get a couple drops of pure liquid like semen (I doubt it was indeed semen) .. but 5 years down the lane to impregnate my wife is a huge relief and the most happiest news of my life .

As I had mentioned in several of my posts recently my life has gotten better and better by every day.. it has got to a point where I dint feel bad most of the days , I could have normal sex without PDE5 Inhibitors and cum properly... most of all other sides which I had have almost disappeared over time with doing the protocol... only sides which remain today are a bit of stuttering, and confusion of choice of words (very manageable).

what I want to assert is the fact that as soon as I got to know that my wife is pregnant some sort of weight got of my head ... I felt as if a huge boulder was just removed from my head ... and after that every day now I feel the libido surges and urge to have sex ... the fact that PFS is as much a mental illness as a physical one is so true ... I hope ENGLISH see this and feels happy that someone is realizing his prophecy... I was in fact bogged down extremely due to the physical sides of the PFS , but I underestimated till very recently the Mental effects PFS has ... the pressure to perform in bed ... the pressure to assure yourself and the world that you still are a man .. takes a huge toll on your mental health ...

Having said all that .. I am quite confident and happy to say I HAVE RECOVERED from the HELL the PFS is .. this has been a long and torturous journey both physical and mental , but to most extent (90%) its over and I will further work towards becoming better and better .. I am even thinking of doing couple rounds of prohormones ...

I have my detailed story on Solvepfs and few posts on SWolesource as well. but just to reiterate it for the benefit of people who see this post following is my timeline of events with PFS...

Started fin April 2010
    stopped fin august 2011 (no crash, only strong sides )
    started saw palmetto Jan 2012
    stopped saw palmetto Dec 2012
    Crashed hard Jan 2013 while on business trip to USA
    saw CDnuts post on propecia help during June 2014 ..
    started Protocol vaguely march 2015
    Started the actual protocol the main parts like juice feast, herb rotation, HIIT( I never did pumping, prohormones or heavy weightlifting ) June 2016
    started noticing benefits from Around December 2016..
    Huge differences started coming during second half of 2017..
    started feeling confident in sex and did it enjoying without PDE5 inhibitors from June 2017...
    started feeling very comfortable and normal from seep 2017..
    as of today I feel 90% (after the load of impregnating my wife got of my mind)..

Only other thing I used apart from herbs is pramipexole and it did help me (JQD advice)

there is nothing that I can answer that the LEGEND CD as already not answered. so if you have any questions just go to his site, everything most of us found out by scrolling through his posts is all ot one place now ...

I want to reiterate the fact that if not for that post (I Am CURED) from CDNUTS I would have been dead 3 years ago... I just can’t THANK you enough CD.. you are the MAN ...the True MAN...

testimonial to your site from my end is coming soon it has been long DUE...I wish that you continue to stay here help more and more people and also in the process make money ( I will buy any new herbs I need through your site )

I will stay here for Couple more weeks , just to answer any questions (there are none) any new bee might have regarding recovery

for all the Help I received from this site and other two sites , I am really grateful, all this mess has made me a better human being ...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    Hi Guys ,

My semen (ejaculate ) has returned to normal quantity and quality . I ejaculate every two or three days and able to get at least a spoonful of thick white fluid. when I first crashed in 2013 Jan I used to get a drop or two of clear water like fluid .. it has gradually changed to the current state over a period of 3 years + and in the current state it has been consistent for the last six months or so.

I am thinking of taking a fertility test , but haven’t got the guts yet to do it since I don’t want to hear anything negative ... I will keep pushing on the right things and get a test soon and post the results .

The above was the message I wrote on this forum on 08-29-2017 (6 months ago) and few days back I woke up to a beautiful smile from my wife telling me that she is pregnant and the ultrasound confirmed the same... 8 weeks and 2 days PREGNANT...
    Little did I know all my fears of being infertile and unable to father a kid would be washed out just 6 months after I wrote the above message ..

to reiterate the fact ... I was complete infertile when I crashed in Jan 2013 ... I would get a couple drops of pure liquid like semen (I doubt it was indeed semen) .. but 5 years down the lane to impregnate my wife is a huge relief and the most happiest news of my life .

As I had mentioned in several of my posts recently my life has gotten better and better by every day.. it has got to a point where I dint feel bad most of the days , I could have normal sex without PDE5 Inhibitors and cum properly... most of all other sides which I had have almost disappeared over time with doing the protocol... only sides which remain today are a bit of stuttering, and confusion of choice of words (very manageable).

what I want to assert is the fact that as soon as I got to know that my wife is pregnant some sort of weight got of my head ... I felt as if a huge boulder was just removed from my head ... and after that every day now I feel the libido surges and urge to have sex ... the fact that PFS is as much a mental illness as a physical one is so true ... I hope ENGLISH see this and feels happy that someone is realizing his prophecy... I was in fact bogged down extremely due to the physical sides of the PFS , but I underestimated till very recently the Mental effects PFS has ... the pressure to perform in bed ... the pressure to assure yourself and the world that you still are a man .. takes a huge toll on your mental health ...

Having said all that .. I am quite confident and happy to say I HAVE RECOVERED from the HELL the PFS is .. this has been a long and torturous journey both physical and mental , but to most extent (90%) its over and I will further work towards becoming better and better .. I am even thinking of doing couple rounds of prohormones ...

I have my detailed story on Solvepfs and few posts on SWolesource as well. but just to reiterate it for the benefit of people who see this post following is my timeline of events with PFS...

Started fin April 2010
    Started the actual protocol the main parts like juice feast, herb rotation, HIIT( I never did pumping, prohormones or heavy weightlifting ) June 2016
    started feeling confident in sex and did it enjoying without PDE5 inhibitors from June 2017...
    as of today I feel 90% (after the load of impregnating my wife got of my mind)..

Only other thing I used apart from herbs is pramipexole and it did help me (JQD advice)

there is nothing that I can answer that the LEGEND CD as already not answered. so if you have any questions just go to his site, everything most of us found out by scrolling through his posts is all ot one place now ...

I want to reiterate the fact that if not for that post (I Am CURED) from CDNUTS I would have been dead 3 years ago... I just can’t THANK you enough CD.. you are the MAN ...the True MAN...

testimonial to your site from my end is coming soon it has been long DUE...I wish that you continue to stay here help more and more people and also in the process make money ( I will buy any new herbs I need through your site )

I will stay here for Couple more weeks , just to answer any questions (there are none) any new bee might have regarding recovery

for all the Help I received from this site and other two sites , I am really grateful, all this mess has made me a better human being ...
    Congratulations. Can you please post in the recovery section....even if you just copy and paste this message! Thank you.

It's messages like this that really keep me going. You guys really have no idea. Best feeling in the world!!!

Thank you for your words.

And again...just keep on going with it man. You'll see EXACTLY what I mean about how it just keeps getting better and better. Surpass normal.....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-02-2018 at 09:46 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Congratulations. Can you please post in the recovery section....even if you just copy and paste this message! Thank you.

It's messages like this that really keep me going. You guys really have no idea. Best feeling in the world!!!

Thank you for your words.

And again...just keep on going with it man. You'll see EXACTLY what I mean about how it just keeps getting better and better. Surpass normal.....
    Sure will post in recovery... By recovery section u mean the stick u crated by name recoveries right

For some reason I could not upload an image ... I just wanted to make post the pregnancy test results for some naysayers to believe ...

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Sure will post in recovery... By recovery section u mean the stick u crated by name recoveries right

For some reason I could not upload an image ... I just wanted to make post the pregnancy test results for some naysayers to believe ...
    If that doesn't work, post an anonymous imgur link.

Congrats man! That is truly inspiring.
    Last edited by CSM25; 03-02-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes...that is where the recoveries go.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congrats rahaysa! Good month for recovery section. Durantia was right that we were gunna get a flood of them early 2018
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Its ALL OVER... I have RECOVERED

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    congrats rahaysa! Good month for recovery section. Durantia was right that we were gunna get a flood of them early 2018
    Did he make that prediction?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys ,

Started fin April 2010

congratz man, how did you cycle pramipoxile, was your prolactin too high ?

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rahaysa, wonderful news and congratulations for you, and indeed your wife.

I have been particularly interested in your story because you suffered a bad crash with bad physical sides yet have pulled through via the programme, just as English did.

I believe you suffered muscle wastage, has that rectified and did you do any special exercises to help?
    Do you have a strong libido again, ie fantasise and get random hard spontaneous erections?

Many thanks for coming back, these kind of recoveries are truly inspirational.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    rahaysa, wonderful news and congratulations for you, and indeed your wife.

I have been particularly interested in your story because you suffered a bad crash with bad physical sides yet have pulled through via the programme, just as English did.

I believe you suffered muscle wastage, has that rectified and did you do any special exercises to help?
    Do you have a strong libido again, ie fantasise and get random hard spontaneous erections?

Many thanks for coming back, these kind of recoveries are truly inspirational.
    Everyone will pull through via the program as long as they do what is outlined.

Guys....this is very simple, but not easy. FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL exactly as it is laid out, and you will recover. That is all there is to it. Anytime someone recovers, they're inundated with a bunch of unnecessary questions. "You're recovered, but I have this, did you have this." "Did your --enter any PFS related side effect here----get better?"

It doesn't matter what the side effect or issue was with PFS. The Regimen is designed to address ALL of them and bring the body back into homeostasis REGARDLESS of what sides you are currently suffering. Strict adhesion to the protocol will eliminate them ALL.

The sooner you guys realize this, the sooner you'll be posting one of these recoveries yourself.