User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ImpendingRecvry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started noticing the ability to get easier erections on the second week of my first prohormonal round. However with numbness and anehdonia i couldn't enjoy it.

I know it is completely irelevant to the PH and the thread in general, but have bought almost every herb from LEH and i've been using Rehmania for 3 days staight. 20 minutes after i drink my rehmania tea i get erections to pre fin state and they are nocturnal, no help is needed to achieve the erection. One teaspoon at night prior to my night herbs. i will go for 5 days and then stop for 2 to see what will happen.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpendingRecvry View Post
    I started noticing the ability to get easier erections on the second week of my first prohormonal round. However with numbness and anehdonia i couldn't enjoy it.

I know it is completely irelevant to the PH and the thread in general, but have bought almost every herb from LEH and i've been using Rehmania for 3 days staight. 20 minutes after i drink my rehmania tea i get erections to pre fin state and they are nocturnal, no help is needed to achieve the erection. One teaspoon at night prior to my night herbs. i will go for 5 days and then stop for 2 to see what will happen.
    is the concensus that we can cycle rehmania?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    4 andro? will probably try that on my third cycle if i need it.
    That is the preferred stack for that very reason.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You know my opinion on this and the reason behind it. ALL herbs will eventually build tolerance.

My rotating guideline is set up to try and minimize this by all means necessary. That being said, you could always try to use each herb two days in a row as opposed to one, possibly three, but I wouldn't go out anymore then that on the T boosters. If you use the herbs two or three days in a row, then you just want to make sure you don't use it again for a minimum of ten days before getting back on it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You know my opinion on this and the reason behind it. ALL herbs will eventually build tolerance.

My rotating guideline is set up to try and minimize this by all means necessary. That being said, you could always try to use each herb two days in a row as opposed to one, possibly three, but I wouldn't go out anymore then that on the T boosters. If you use the herbs two or three days in a row, then you just want to make sure you don't use it again for a minimum of ten days before getting back on it.
    A bit of an update on the rehmania case.
    It was the rehmania after all, i did it 4 days straight on the higher dose reccomended by LEH, back to "normal" now. I used it with my sleeping herbs so not as a regular daily rotating herb per say.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was the rehmania after all, i did it 4 days straight on the higher dose reccomended by LEH, back to "normal" now. I used it with my sleeping herbs so not as a regular daily rotating herb per say.
    what do you mean back to "normal" now? is it still working or no?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    what do you mean back to "normal" now? is it still working or no?
    Sorry my bad, the issue lies on my writting.

Rehmania did give me a boost like i used to feel in prefin state, as far as erections and erection quality goes, so as soon as i stopped it i went back to my previous recovering state, having some slight erections here and there with a pretty terrible EQ.

I haven't tried Rehmania again, since as CD mentions i am too worried of building tolerance. I do find that herbs that have an impact on adrenals and on the liver to work really well on me. I have to start my own process thread since i feel i am hi jacking threads.
    Semper Fidelis.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what's it like getting lost empire herbs imported to greece? was planning to go one summer so would be good to brace myself.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what's it like getting lost empire herbs imported to greece? was planning to go one summer so would be good to brace myself.
    Good choice mate! Even though it's April Athens is already full of tourists and it seems Athens as a destination is overbooked until July.

You can order up to three items and you have high chances of avoiding customs or pay a 25 up to50 euro import fee if customs inspects your parcel. If you order more than three it will definately stop at customs and it will stay there for more than two weeks and they will charge as they wish. I was charged 139 euros for 8 herbs once and 218 euro a month later. Import fees and expenses are up to the customs dude, so it depends based on their mood i guess.

Tad of a sidenote: since my first three orders that i was asked to pay an arm and a leg for import fees, i spoke with Tesha from LEH and requested if she could undervalue a bit the declared price on the herbs and at the moment 1 out of three parcels stops at customs. However keep in mind that you can only order up to three items, shipping is via local post (takes 12-18 days to arrive to Greece) and the actual shipping fees for 3 items is kinda expensive IMO.
    Last edited by ImpendingRecvry; 04-05-2018 at 02:37 PM.
    Semper Fidelis.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good choice mate! Even though it's April Athens is already full of tourists and it seems Athens as a destination is overbooked until July.

You can order up to three items and you have high chances of avoiding customs or pay a 25 up to50 euro import fee if customs inspects your parcel. If you order more than three it will definately stop at customs and it will stay there for more than two weeks and they will charge as they wish. I was charged 139 euros for 8 herbs once and 218 euro a month later. Import fees and expenses are up to the customs dude, so it depends based on their mood i guess.

Tad of a sidenote: since my first three orders that i was asked to pay an arm and a leg for import fees, i spoke with Tesha from LEH and requested if she could undervalue a bit the declared price on the herbs and at the moment 1 out of three parcels stops at customs. However keep in mind that you can only order up to three items, shipping is via local post (takes 12-18 days to arrive to Greece) and the actual shipping fees for 3 items is kinda expensive IMO.
    Would love to go to Greece one day. It seems absolutely beautiful. How is the migrant issue there as of late?

Also, how are you getting along on the protocol?