Thread: My Recovery Log

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Recovery Log

Hey guys,
    Been fighting PFS for two years now and have been a lurker of this sight since I crashed. The brain fog, blurry vision, and head pressure went away after three months or so after the two crashes that I had, so alot of my remaining symptoms are sexual ones. Cant maintain an erection and no libido or drive. I can fall asleep but I wake up three hours later on the dot everynight. I got really high blood pressure after my first crash and I got it down a little bit, but it is still elevated. I also have orthostatic hypotension so when I stand up I feel like I am going to pass out and have fainted twice in the past two years from it. I also have the lack of enjoyment for life and depression that everyone experiences with this. Those are the biggest ones right now, but will all get better eventually.

I dont know why I havnt posted on here sooner, but I have been in a down swing lately. To the orginal people that I have been following (Maxout, CD, Swill, and others) you guys have helped me so much and I am grateful that you guys worked you ass off and continue to stick around and help out. To everyone else on here who is still getting better, I have been reading your stories and you guys are kicking ass. I am going to get there sooner or later, I just have to stay positive which is the hardest thing for me. Im glad to be apart of this community, and hope I can help motivate everyone to keep pushing.

Im on day six of my new two week water fast. I have done the herbs cycling in the past and it has helped but just alwasy hesitant to run the R andro becuase of the blood pressure that wont go down. I will decide what the next step is after my water fast and refeed. Look forward to all contructive critiscm and if anybody needs anything from me let me know.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King53 View Post
    Hey guys,
    Been fighting PFS for two years now and have been a lurker of this sight since I crashed. The brain fog, blurry vision, and head pressure went away after three months or so after the two crashes that I had, so alot of my remaining symptoms are sexual ones. Cant maintain an erection and no libido or drive. I can fall asleep but I wake up three hours later on the dot everynight. I got really high blood pressure after my first crash and I got it down a little bit, but it is still elevated. I also have orthostatic hypotension so when I stand up I feel like I am going to pass out and have fainted twice in the past two years from it. I also have the lack of enjoyment for life and depression that everyone experiences with this. Those are the biggest ones right now, but will all get better eventually.

I dont know why I havnt posted on here sooner, but I have been in a down swing lately. To the orginal people that I have been following (Maxout, CD, Swill, and others) you guys have helped me so much and I am grateful that you guys worked you ass off and continue to stick around and help out. To everyone else on here who is still getting better, I have been reading your stories and you guys are kicking ass. I am going to get there sooner or later, I just have to stay positive which is the hardest thing for me. Im glad to be apart of this community, and hope I can help motivate everyone to keep pushing.

Im on day six of my new two week water fast. I have done the herbs cycling in the past and it has helped but just alwasy hesitant to run the R andro becuase of the blood pressure that wont go down. I will decide what the next step is after my water fast and refeed. Look forward to all contructive critiscm and if anybody needs anything from me let me know.
    Welcome.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"