Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he shou wu/fo ti concerns

Lots of research claiming that it is estrogenic. Plus it's used for hair loss. Is it really wise to use this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check this out mate
    Favourite Herbs?!..

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe it is estrogenic actually but not all estrogens are created equally. I take he shou wu once a week in my small cycle and have done for four months and too high doses have given me low estro symptoms. Maybe a serm like effect.

My hair is actually fucking glorious btw. I have had minimal if any loss since I stopped taking the fin. I'm less... Strict than a lot of you guys though and there's definitely saw palmetto and ketocanozole in my shampoos. *gets ready to run*

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Maybe it is estrogenic actually but not all estrogens are created equally. I take he shou wu once a week in my small cycle and have done for four months and too high doses have given me low estro symptoms. Maybe a serm like effect.

My hair is actually fucking glorious btw. I have had minimal if any loss since I stopped taking the fin. I'm less... Strict than a lot of you guys though and there's definitely saw palmetto and ketocanozole in my shampoos. *gets ready to run*
    low estro symptoms, like what? and at what dose?

I use an extract that's a bit stronger than LEH but I feel nice on it

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post

Just the thought of shampooing with that scares the ever living shit out of me, lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Just the thought of shampooing with that scares the ever living shit out of me, lol.
    Originally it was a trial, to see if I could notice any symptoms but it smells nice and I rotate it with nizoral now. Fpr is sensitive to 5aris and he used parador shampoo a lot which also has saw palmetto in it. Understand how you feel though bro.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    low estro symptoms, like what? and at what dose?

I use an extract that's a bit stronger than LEH but I feel nice on it
    At the time about 2-3g a day? I use a different herb every day of the week so maybe tolerance? I use about 700mg divided into two daily doses now, one about six am and the next about 4pm

Anxiety mostly. Night sweats, fatigue, dry ass lips etc. Nothing a couple beers couldn't sort out but it was pretty surprising.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Lots of research claiming that it is estrogenic. Plus it's used for hair loss. Is it really wise to use this?
    If it's on the list, there is a reason for it being there. NONE of the herbs listed were listed haphazardly, to say the least. Everyone of them were researched and tested for years by myself and others.

It is not estrogenic, per se....it modulates estrogen. Big difference there.

Any claims in regards to hair is that it is supposed to bring the color back into it from grey/white to your natural hair color. How much of this is true, well, I'm not sure. That isn't the reason it's there at all though.

He Shou Wu is a general health tonic that is fantastic for longevity and general health and vitality. It balances estrogen levels to where they should be. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially when used as directed on the site for the purposes of male optimization. Other then that, I can't speak for any other brands except the ones that I have direct experience with, which are the ones that I recommend. This is why, they are recommended. I make this clear from the beginning.

You have nothing to worry about concerning any of the herbs listed in this regimen.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-09-2018 at 08:53 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I'm sure there's a huge difference between taking SP extract and shampooing with it, but I'm with you on that. No way.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I'm sure there's a huge difference between taking SP extract and shampooing with it, but I'm with you on that. No way.
    Let's just say that I'm glad to be fucking bald.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"