User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have had a headache past 3 days... kinda reminds me of the headache i had before i crashed but during the testosterone surge where i felt good...

feels like my brain might be just soaking up the androgens that it's been starved of for so long cuz I also feel quite good and libido is up today. had a really nice bathmate session and bumped the time to 20 minutes. I also do a testicle massage which apparently is really good for sexual health too.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some good libido boost during the first cycle, after it initially went down. Is this to be expected? What does this mean?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump_1776 View Post
    I had some good libido boost during the first cycle, after it initially went down. Is this to be expected? What does this mean?
    no idea but most guys experience ups and downs in symptoms. I'd imagine it's because our systems are trying to find balance and sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. eg) when we're sick we have terrible symptoms such as fatigue, stuffy nose, coughing etc. but that's actually the bodies attempt to destroy the virus or whatever is causing it ie) fatigue because energy is being realocated to fighting the virus rather and encourage you to rest.

I got pharma grade vitamin c for a really good price so gunna just gunna take 5grams in the am because from my reading vitamin c is almost always a good thing and good for the adrenals.

from my reading

1) it's great for immunity
    2) good for testosteroe
    3) good for lowering cortisol + adrenal health

Vitamin C and Testosterone: Ascorbic Acid for Hormones | Anabolic Men

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know we gotta save it for pct but would it be cool to use ashwa/rhodiola once or twice a week on cycle? I appreciate the boost that both do for energy and sleep respectively.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I know we gotta save it for pct but would it be cool to use ashwa/rhodiola once or twice a week on cycle? I appreciate the boost that both do for energy and sleep respectively.
    I wouldn't do the ashwaganda on cycle because you want to save it for afterwords. The rhodiola is okay though because that is more of a straight up adaptogen and not necessariy a T booster. Same can be said for other adaptogens. I'm sure it would be fine, but that is me just being more paranoid that I'd want it to work especially well after the cycle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone try this from liftmode? i'm really happy with their phenibut so I'd imagine their other products are the tits too... I'd imagine we should avoid until we consider ourselves recovered tho?

this one in particular looks interesting in moderation..
    Buy Oleamide online

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    anyone try this from liftmode? i'm really happy with their phenibut so I'd imagine their other products are the tits too... I'd imagine we should avoid until we consider ourselves recovered tho?

this one in particular looks interesting in moderation..
    Buy Oleamide online
    I never got much off of this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I never got much off of this.
    interesting. it sounds powerful. if you're willing I'd like to hear your report on other products of theirs that you tried?

don't know if i said before but changed arginine to l-citruline and it's much better (I'm also further along in recovery too tho)

also on cycle I generally feel much better

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ab gainz swole.jpg ab gainz on cycle. I'm just gunna increase my lifts for shoulders a bit more and probably gunna keep weight i'm lifting at as it's a decently good level for my size and don't wanna risk injury by going any heavier. might want to add more in the future though not sure.
    Last edited by jacknap; 03-30-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ab gainz swole.jpg ab gainz on cycle. I'm just gunna increase my lifts for shoulders a bit more and probably gunna keep weight i'm lifting at as it's a decently good level for my size and don't wanna risk injury by going any heavier. might want to add more in the future though not sure.
    Look at them bitches!! Nice work brother.